Sign in to follow this  
red123

Golden Fishing Rod

1 hour ago, neXusLeen said:

red123 you cant buying , apexko , mine and fish farm never...  never drop item. 

@twostars did you think mine and fish farm open ? Krovaz or Apexko Cheast and Gem , Fragment , Bifrtost Fragmen  Why Not? 

with mining you can turn old uniqes into normal one and from fishing you get materials and BUS so it's not a bad way to farm AFK. However normal Rod drop rate is pretty low so I was hoping they'd reward Golden Rod for completing the quest.

red123, 50 dakika önce yazdı:

with mining you can turn old uniqes into normal one and from fishing you get materials and BUS so it's not a bad way to farm AFK. However normal Rod drop rate is pretty low so I was hoping they'd reward Golden Rod for completing the quest.

that's right red123 only monster stone and bus and red fragment , i think add drop summon staff(Boss Spawn) + Krovaz Cheast + Apexko Cheast + Bifrost Gem , Fragment  can... :) @twostars  you can achieve it.  

Apexko need innovations

Edited by neXusLeen

2 hours ago, neXusLeen said:

that's right red123 only monster stone and bus and red fragment , i think add drop summon staff(Boss Spawn) + Krovaz Cheast + Apexko Cheast + Bifrost Gem , Fragment  can... :) @twostars  you can achieve it.  

Apexko need innovations

boss spwn is a good idea but everything else you mentioned can be obtained in CZ so I'd say it's bad idea since people would just afk mine/fish and forget about CZ quests/pk. I'm interested in Golden Rod if it increases BUS drop rate since Genie farming in CZ sucks because of raids and also Genie gets range bugged!