Sign in to follow this  
neXusLeen

Bifrost ? Holy Kniht Armor ? Need New Farm Slot ?

Apexko everyone.  all players waiting , request.

Bifrost , Holy Knight Armor.

Need Other Map Money Farm Slot.

Need New Farm Slot Ronakland.

Apex Cheast and Krovaz Cheast And Medal = more current update pls 

Extra Np Event %50 %70 %80 %100  CZ PK Up

its been a long time.... 

we want you to move apexko staff.

all eyes on this topic.

@Aesteris  @twostars

Edited by neXusLeen

red123, 1 saat önce yazdı:

yes pls enable holy farming. krowaz+11 is so dam expensive!

good idea , 174XKrovaz Cheast Open = 100X Krovaz Staff Mage :(  

78 Medal Open : Lupus,Lobo Full Noob İtems. 

Extra İce Light Flame Earning not upgrade..

9 hours ago, neXusLeen said:

good idea , 174XKrovaz Cheast Open = 100X Krovaz Staff Mage :(  

78 Medal Open : Lupus,Lobo Full Noob İtems. 

Extra İce Light Flame Earning not upgrade..

That's true, unfortunately we're a mage server. usually I get from boxes are mage krowaz, ice/light/fire staffs. even garges boxes drop staffs more often. those boxes should drop items according to a class that opens them so more warrior items if you're a warrior. more rogue items if you're a rogue.

Edited by red123

BF and decent drops needed for ppl now days  even for new comers seeing players winning CSW running around in +11 rev Holy sets and we cant even farm +1 set BF needs to be opened..

More farm spots for it and ppl expected to be raided and did bring a little pk in while open...

Now in cz its pk against same ppl everyday day in day out  and 1 side seams to have 4 priest while other has none then changes to other side same thing never even ..

Everyone keeps NT because is no reason to stay on 1 side when some of the ppl mostly all with rof +3 and +11 rest items are all in 1 side then everyone else follows....

Something new needs adding to farm like BF give ppl something to make complete or even a gm event for everyone  its been at least 6 months since i seen 1 if not longer ... Apex is great but so many coming and leaving due to to hard to get items ( load of crap i think personally ) or they cant farm items as been in repair and cant get same items as what others have in game because not farm-able anymore when they should be

KissOfNeo, 34 dakika önce yazdı:

BF and decent drops needed for ppl now days  even for new comers seeing players winning CSW running around in +11 rev Holy sets and we cant even farm +1 set BF needs to be opened..

More farm spots for it and ppl expected to be raided and did bring a little pk in while open...

Now in cz its pk against same ppl everyday day in day out  and 1 side seams to have 4 priest while other has none then changes to other side same thing never even ..

Everyone keeps NT because is no reason to stay on 1 side when some of the ppl mostly all with rof +3 and +11 rest items are all in 1 side then everyone else follows....

Something new needs adding to farm like BF give ppl something to make complete or even a gm event for everyone  its been at least 6 months since i seen 1 if not longer ... Apex is great but so many coming and leaving due to to hard to get items ( load of crap i think personally ) or they cant farm items as been in repair and cant get same items as what others have in game because not farm-able anymore when they should be

very accurate also Ultima Time and after %50 %100 extra np event ????

Alot of things can  get changed added  Personally i cant remember last time i seen Ultima  but thats the game..  Im still here but i play for my reasons lots play for the thrill of pk being the best all types of things  but i do hear alot and see ppl leaving for boredom cant get same items as what others have  and simple nothing new to do repeat-ave things everyday

nowdays cz is dead all day and so bored. just few minuts  PK on ultima time then all off again.

pk is so unbalacend. rogues still fail alot skills. warrior dmg not really seems like official. this just a mage server which is good imo but also give the same power other classes.

priest on this server are so tanky weak them abit kinda bored to fight against 3 priest 5 warrior partys...

0 events during the day ?

why dont u make deathmatch even? at least some pk all vs all .. sad server is diying ..

Collection races for certian expirable items would be cool. 

Like every evening have an event where you have to kill x amount of enemies, x amount of certain mobs in cz etc. And you'll get 5 undy scrolls (or something similar) that expires x amount of days later.

neXusLeen, 06.12.2018 - 14:11 yazdı:

Apexko everyone.  all players waiting , request.

Bifrost , Holy Knight Armor.

Need Other Map Money Farm Slot.

Need New Farm Slot Ronakland.

Apex Cheast and Krovaz Cheast And Medal = more current update pls 

Extra Np Event %50 %70 %80 %100  CZ PK Up

its been a long time.... 

we want you to move apexko staff.

all eyes on this topic.

@Aesteris  @twostars

+1 great post...

Even beginners guide says theres BF in it ..  Need BF back so can bring the pk for it back and everyone has chance to get the FREE ITEMS given to same ppl ever month

Edited by KissOfNeo