Sign in to follow this  
zyNco

Where is my Apex Point and why banned ?

I was has 2 karivdis on my magic bag before last shut down and now not.. Also ı was has 5320 apex point now just 20???? I told @Aesteris and he didnt told me something and i was joke him"PLS BAN ME" then he was banned me ? Please what are u doing? Im play 12-15 hour in this server..Is this your tolarance ? İm not LİER im PLAYER..

Edited by zyNco

Easy cowboy, let's get a few things straight.

1. I asked you to send me a PM on the forums with the name of the account/character you were having issues with, which item(s) you lost, when you lost them, and what you were doing when you last touched them and when you noticed them being gone.
2. After your continued reluctance to do so, I told you that unless you send me a PM with the required information, there would be no support. On top of that, if it turns out that you're lying, I'd ban you for lying to an admin; This is where you said "ban me pls", and so I kindly complied.

I'll lock the topic as this isn't going anywhere, and on top of that, still misses the information I've explicitly requested from you.

Looking forward to your PM.