Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Why is my topic deleted?

casey35

I opened the topic why the form is also related to the mages when you open the subject to delete what you say your purpose Let's not waste your game time

what is your goal is how do you play a gm mage that you chose because of the mouses that left the game and you don't do anything at all

Do you want to be a user in this game or do you want to close

mage playing in the game because of a gm mage attacks do not make any correction is no longer correct everyone leaves the game

deletes the selected gm......??????????????????????????

• Administrators

Probably has something to do with your posts being incredibly difficult to understand. As I've told you in PMs, stop using Google Translate. It's painful.
We have Turkish staff that can help, but none of us can help with whatever Google Translate spat out there. :/

We can assume what you're going for, but often a lot of what you're expressing gets lost in this mess, so it doesn't make sense to try to back and forth like this.

Just use Turkish.

On 11/12/2018 at 4:55 PM, twostars said:

Probably has something to do with your posts being incredibly difficult to understand. As I've told you in PMs, stop using Google Translate. It's painful.
We have Turkish staff that can help, but none of us can help with whatever Google Translate spat out there. ?

We can assume what you're going for, but often a lot of what you're expressing gets lost in this mess, so it doesn't make sense to try to back and forth like this.

Just use Turkish.

take us out of cape dungeon please :D

Edited by TheBeastaq