Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Event end to fast

KissOfNeo

Could have given a little notice to hand in vouchers quests things     not just delete all....

Event  ment to be fun not loose at end for nothing...

Was half fun event at start but  for it to end and loose everything without notice of able to use up what  had received from it   dont feel right

• Administrators

It definitely has things to improve upon. It making the bowl inaccessible to players due to client lag when loading in nearby spawns is kind've a big one.
Beyond that, issues with wasted space due to event items (which I need to find a way of moving directly into quest tracking somehow), etc are all things that hurt the fun aspect more than it's worth keeping it around IMO.

Not to worry though, we'll be looking at these issues and improving on them for the upcoming Christmas event. :-)

i quit kurian so u can stop crying when i solo u    now priest u cried on  whats next         i can log my warrior again that quit long ago for same reasons or my sin  

Maybe be happy if i start using a naked char ? .

Ill keep in mind both types of portu just because of all the smart ass remakes and ppl not being smart enough to pk against them .

Ive had ppl time and time again show how to 1 v 1 and win against my char easy     but funny how  i dont see you crying over ones added in your party 

BB now and good luck

The event should have given a few hours notice to say ending so darkness vouchers could have been handed in not deleted  scrolls and quests handed in 

thats the point  i was saving one to use on a char   but letting the one i had run out  due to missing few days of event ( personal matter ) .

Used kc to buy some items t set up char for couple days fun with it and bang everything gone all of a sudden.

Event ending in 3 days Notice would have been nice     hint to all use ya darkness vouchers  and enjoy rewareds before all gone .

That would have been better  no just log in and d/c patch gone.

5 hours ago, twostars said:

It wouldn't have mattered. The weapons were removed anyway.

You should have given a notice and let them weaps run until they expire. Imagine if you had farmed toffees all day and wake up to see all gone, how would you feel about it? Not cool!

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, red123 said:

You should have given a notice and let them weaps run until they expire. Imagine if you had farmed toffees all day and wake up to see all gone, how would you feel about it? Not cool!

We'll try to time it better in future. This time we were torn between letting it run and trying to get the lag issue sorted & ensuring it was playable for everybody over the weekend.
The latter won out, which became an issue with the weapon expirations with regards to CSW/wars. So we decided to just expire them to keep it fair for everyone (i.e. everyone loses out equally).

not to harp on it but  that should have been the issue when started so the pp who had them last year didnt start cws with them making it a very crap one..

Well just have to see how it goes for Next event   but we do need some events even some random ones..

Pk against the same macros everyday making it boring    would be better if was player vs player not player vs program ....

Have a think event for everyone to enjoy and bring some more life back into server  try to stop the 16 +  vs   1 that seams to be happening each day