Sign in to follow this  
red123

Undy Sc failed!

10 hours ago, red123 said:

WTF lol Thanks.

The scroll has the interesting benefit of being able to be used on other party members, that's why it does that.
Originally it would fail entirely when a party member who wasn't visible on-screen was targeted, but I fixed that at least.

Not sure if I'll tweak it to behave like regular scrolls and just be usable on yourself. After all, this is the behaviour most people expect from these scrolls, and as with your case, it's not obvious what the problem is. For example, in your case, it's because they already had an applicable buff on them -- which you couldn't have known for sure without asking them. Not that you were intentionally trying to use it on them in the first place!

3 hours ago, twostars said:

The scroll has the interesting benefit of being able to be used on other party members, that's why it does that.
Originally it would fail entirely when a party member who wasn't visible on-screen was targeted, but I fixed that at least.

Not sure if I'll tweak it to behave like regular scrolls and just be usable on yourself. After all, this is the behaviour most people expect from these scrolls, and as with your case, it's not obvious what the problem is. For example, in your case, it's because they already had an applicable buff on them -- which you couldn't have known for sure without asking them. Not that you were intentionally trying to use it on them in the first place!

they're fine like they are :) thanks for adding them to this nice event.