Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Juraid / Chaos / War feedback.

david4244

1st:  is there any particular reason why Juraid still isn't released?      People still getting WAY more stuffs from fishing / mining anyway in an easier way than what Juraid would provide but atleast active people whom aren't fishing / genieing all day long could get some of the better gems, as well as having some fun fighting for Deva, etc.    Imo it would be necessary to add it at this point.

2nd:  Wars.   Maybe not a scheduled one if you don't feel like there is enough people for it yet, but opening 1-2  manually could shake things up abit. (Especially if it's announced hours or 1-2 days before the event so people can prepare for it ).

3rd: Chaos event. It's a really good event, everybody is equal there even if you are new w/o items / lvl, take skills, fast thinking, etc.  But under the current circumstances it's becoming an AFK zone, a couple of people from my clan aswell just go there, kill 1-2 then afk and getting everything the 1st placed guy get --> blue chest, wing material, maximum exp, chaos voucher.  

It's pretty much pointless this way. Idk if it's cuz there are 5-6-7 ppl chaos rooms mostly and not the max ~18 ones but it still calculates the places according to full numbers or what but atm in a 6 ppl chaos if some1 fishines 4-5th he gets the same thing as the 1st guy so there is just no point playing the event, better kill few and afk.  (Not sure what happens to the 6/6th place, non of my friends finished last1 yet, but as long  as you aren't on 0 kills and not being fully afk it is the same for them too atm i guess)

Don't wanna discourage the ones that aren't that good at chaos, but fixing it and making the actual chest system / wing material works, so only top ~20% gets blue chest, rest green chest, then some red chest and last few only chaos vouchers, etc   as well as adding smth like a base exp (Will use lvl 80 as an example, where atm everybody, regardless of places / kills [until you kill more than 0 kill] getting 149m exp) which could be ~75m at lvl 80 [~50% of the max exp] then according to your kills every X amount would give you + exp until you reach the max, 150m exp which could be around 50-60 kills. So even if some1 wanna afk he ll get a decent exp (50% of the top guy's), furthermore if he is sux badly but decided to try, thanks to the 1 hit boost for ppl at bad places, they can easily do 20-30 kills and getting 75% of the max exp which is fair enough.

Ye, they all get everything (being only like 99% sure about the 5th and 6th place in a chaos room with max 6 people, since barely any1 i know finishing that suxy, but it's 100% sure that even the guy in the 4th place (out of 6) gets blue chest, max exp, coupon for wing whatever it's name is, etc) 

it's fine as it is -_-

I couldn't disagree more, we got way too much afk activity already (genie, fishing),  it makes no sense for people who kill 1 then afk for 20 mins to get the same rewards as the ones that are actually working during that 20 minutes and trying to achieve something. If you think "it's fine" then well... better make everything afk based and don't even play the game.

PS.: To answer your edited post: With all the respect, if your "money making" is the blue chests from chaos (3x max a day = ~12m at best), then you are doing smth wrong.  And even then, it still wouldn't make much of a sense to reward AFKers and everybody with the same stuffs as the best players there, there should be a diff else there is just no point doing anything there.

Agreed with all 3 point. Esecially with the ED, ppl are getting uniques anyway from fishing so I dont think it will fuck up the economy. And in my opinion its one of the best events in the whole game, would like to see it added here as well.

i miss the war yeah, war would realy help to shake things up and get activity up aswell :D

I saw some good pk today, also activity is realy increasing what's realy good

but wars would help with this, so would Juraid

Ye, they all get everything (being only like 99% sure about the 5th and 6th place in a chaos room with max 6 people, since barely any1 i know finishing that suxy, but it's 100% sure that even the guy in the 4th place (out of 6) gets blue chest, max exp, coupon for wing whatever it's name is, etc) 

I couldn't disagree more, we got way too much afk activity already (genie, fishing),  it makes no sense for people who kill 1 then afk for 20 mins to get the same rewards as the ones that are actually working during that 20 minutes and trying to achieve something. If you think "it's fine" then well... better make everything afk based and don't even play the game.

PS.: To answer your edited post: With all the respect, if your "money making" is the blue chests from chaos (3x max a day = ~12m at best), then you are doing smth wrong.  And even then, it still wouldn't make much of a sense to reward AFKers and everybody with the same stuffs as the best players there, there should be a diff else there is just no point doing anything there.

I tested what you said, killed 1 guy and went afk... didn't get any chest at all in human side how's that?

Idk, i always play it and aint AFK it.   Clannies just reported it that even when they had to go afk for 10+ mins, killed a few after that, idk how much maybe like 5-15 while was active only around the end of it, they still ended up with blue chest and shits. So idk how much is the exact amount of AFKing that is allowed yet but smth is still wrong either way considering out of a 6 ppl room, 4th placed guy 100% surely, 5th placed one 99% surely aswell (no idea about the last one, if he aint afking) gets blue chest, full exp, wing, everything, which leads up to boredom and no will to fight for better places since you get the same reward anyway so why bother.

So ye, fixing the rewarding (top 25% getting blue chest + wing material + chaos voucher, next 25% getting only green chest + chaos voucher, next 25% red chest + chaos voucher, last 25% chaos voucher only just like it is at usko [tho couldn't care less about the blue chest, thanks to fishing / mining it worth jackshit anyway, any1 can have it i don't mind, but let the wings be a top reward atleast]. As well as a devided exp, as i previously suggested, smth like close to 0 kills gets you only 50% of the max exp, and around 50-60 kills gets you the max exp. That alongside if the wing material would only be top 20-25%'s reward would be a better motivation already, compared to the actual, everybody getting everything as long as they aren't afking and killing a few system)