Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

GuardiansOfVirginity Recruiting on Orc side

Ine

Hi

I am PriestessIne in game and I am leader of GoV clan on orc side. We've started our career in the game recently and we are looking for people to play with, enjoy the game and have fun.

We have Team Speak and desire to grow as CLAN, not as individual units.

We have some plan that worked on official/privs and other games to run clan and we keep on sticking to it.

We are looking for english speaking players. Using team speak would be nice, but not a main requirment.

PM me in game (PriestessIne), GetRekt, TickleMyPickle or Sniffy.

Everyone is welcome, but priests especially ;p

See you in GAME!!

Yes that's what he meant, We are trying to play on each server for as long as possible until the server is almost totally dead.
Helping everyone out and playing together as much as possible
Newcomers are as welcome as longer playing users
We never let someone fall behind
Sharing tips and tricks how to improve even better and faster in smaller amount of time

We are already bunch of people who are treating others as friends
60% of clan is coming from other servers that We were playing already together before

There's no hate or anger towards other players from other clans or race(yes humans, Im thinking about you newbies:D)

We really appreciate anyone willing to join our ranks.

Trash-talking is banned on this topic so if you're smarter than 70 IQ which is really low amount of score of IQ do not just write "LOL" laughing at others and showing how egoistic and sad your life is.

Thank you for your attention,

GET REKT.

*My english may not be fluent only because it is not my native language. So picking on my grammar gives no points for gryffindor

Enter at your own risk

54332377.jpg

Yes that's what he meant, We are trying to play on each server for as long as possible until the server is almost totally dead.

Helping everyone out and playing together as much as possible

Newcomers are as welcome as longer playing users

We never let someone fall behind

Sharing tips and tricks how to improve even better and faster in smaller amount of time

We are already bunch of people who are treating others as friends

60% of clan is coming from other servers that We were playing already together before

There's no hate or anger towards other players from other clans or race(yes humans, Im thinking about you newbies:D)

We really appreciate anyone willing to join our ranks.

Trash-talking is banned on this topic so if you're smarter than 70 IQ which is really low amount of score of IQ do not just write "LOL" laughing at others and showing how egoistic and sad your life is.

Thank you for your attention,

GET REKT.

*My english may not be fluent only because it is not my native language. So picking on my grammar gives no points for gryffindor

Enter at your own risk

54332377.jpg

Dat grammar tho.