Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

USKO monster drop list + feedback

Lapislazuli

1. Harpy family (Harpy, Raven Harpy, Crimson Wing and Falcon)
Mirage daggers

2. Apos family (Deruvish, Apostle, Brahman and Paramun)
Salamander staff

3. Troll family (Troll, Troll warrior, Troll berserker, Troll shaman and Troll captain)
Glave

4. Golem family (Stone golem, Giant golem and Dark stone)
Iron bows
Chitin pieces

5. Lamia family (Lamia, Lamiros and Lamentation)
Iron crossbow
Cleaver
Kukry

6. Evil wizards (as of RofD)
Exceptional highest tier weapons (+2 ap compared to normal)

IE: Shards, raptors, mirage swords, deep scars, etc only. No mirage daggers, glaves or other B tier high class weapons.

7. Booro / Balog

Nothing

8. Dark knights
Raptors

9. Gargoyles
Mirage daggers

10. Orc bandit officers at cz
Anything high class.

11. Dark and dread mares
What could these drop?

12. The remainder of the high level CZ / Eslant monsters don't have any common drops associated with them (Apostles of Fire and Cold, Uruk family and Doom Soldiers.)

1. As the monsters of a certain chain get stronger (specifically talking about the 4 main monster families) their drop table should also increase.

IE:

Harpy will only drop Mirage dagger, and at a low rate (5%) too.

Raven harpy will have a superior MD (10%) drop rate.

Crimson wing will have the same drop rate than raven plus additional good items at a low rate (stuff like chitins)

Falcons will have the best MD drop (15%) rate plus stuff like chitins + shells and shard.

^ Numbers are estimates, remember that DC prem flashes are a thing.

2. The Apostle family however has 2 of the most hunted monsters of all times: Paramun and Brahman, so in that regard the best thing that a Paramun could drop could perhaps be a Elixir staff at a 1% drop chance. Anything higher than elixirs will be more useless than they already are, this is optional too, salamanders alone would suffice.

3. How much higher is the exp and drop rate in CZ? 20%? 30%? Say if it is 20% then a Falcon would drop MD at 18% chances. Does it work like that?

4.I believe Lamentations aren't implemented in this version of KO.

5. Ideally, every top monster of each family (Falcon, Paramun, Troll captain and Dark stone) on top of Booro and Balog should be viable to do high profile exp parties (at least that's what I heard here ;_ ;). On that note, their rare item drop rate must not be too crazy since people are gonna farm these for hours upon hours. These should all drop shells at a low rate IMO, or perhaps custom for each family (Dark stones prioritizing iron bows, shells and chitins, Trolls prioritizing Glaves and raptors, Falcons prioritizing Mirage daggers and Shards?).

6. Chests / gems and other gambling means must be fine tuned so that they don't flood the market with the same items. If I could adjust the red chest values I would split them like this:

FT item: 5%

A tier High class weapons and armor (shards, shells, iron impact): 10%

B tier High class USEFUL weapons only (Glave, iron cross, MD): 20%

B tier High class armors only (chitins, crimsons): 30%

B tier High class trash weapons only (Bone cleaver, Tomahawk, Bone crasher, Priest bone crasher): 35%

Blue chest in comparison:

FT item: 20%

A tier High class weapons and armor: 30%

B tier High class useful weapons: 25%

B tier High class armors: 15%

B tier High class trash weapons: 10%

(Unrelated note: Bardish, Cleaver, Sword of the dead, scorpion bow, chitin bow should NOT be in the Temple chest drop table)

Numbers are estimates.

I realize it shouldn't be as hard as USKO but I believe high class items should at least have some value attached to them (USKO chitins are worth 1m). I think it'd be fine because the amount of high class can only increase as more events are done every day, red chests are the most problematic. 2-3 bdw's a day should net at least 500 per day and that might be an understatement too.

7. Booro and balog, arguably the best melee exp available, normally drop full plates +3, opal crystal or saph (low rate) and potions of soul in USKO. I think it wouldn't hurt to also add something to them. Like best tier weapons at a very, very low drop rate. Slightly higher rate on balogs (people rarely hunt balogs). Stuff like Mirage swords, Iron impacts (rarest), Blade axe, Durandal, and pretty much everything that isn't already being dropped by the top monster from golems harpies and trolls).

8. Will Evil Wizards be fixed? They used to be high ac, low HP monsters, trash for melee and good for mages. So they were the best exp available for mages, with 3 slots of 5 each at the mini-forest past the river behind each nation's base (now filled with trash like Haungas and stingers, while the EW spots are still there, there are only 3 EWs at each, 9 total, there's no trash now). Anyway long story short, they increased their HP and reduced the EXP they gave by half, so they weren't ever worth hunting anymore. If these could get fixed (slightly nerfed so mages don't outlevel everyone, and so mages also have more exp choices than just AoE dark knight). Also re-implement exceptional item drops from them because Mgame removed that. It would be nice to have these fixed.

9. Gargoyles aren't ever killed for anything that isn't their tedious 250 Gargoyle quest. So their meh drops should be left alone.

10. Dark mares and dread mares should drop every high class weapon and armor, prioritizing shells over chitins and shard-tier weapons over mirage dagger-tier. But nobody would farm these just to get high class weapons that you could get anywhere else unless they dropped them at a ridiculously high rate, considering how they aren't EXP monsters, they're FARM monsters. And high class eventually will become worthless as people start farming bifrost, cursed stones (havoc, hellfire, enigma, cruel). So some incentive should be added to these... gold bars anyone? or just silver bars at a faster rate? random ideas tbh >_> Perhaps also add those exceptional weapons to these, so EW and these have them exclusively.

11. Also, apos of fire and cold are still open... meh.

That's it for now ._.

If you want a stable economy I suggest you will not add gold bars or silver bars to drop from anywhere. Except possibly from boss events where GMs can some what determine how many gold bars will be brought in to game.

You could make the drop rate of dms really high yes, but that would bring down the value of these items. What you could do though, is to give them some other rare rewards that cannot be obtained by simply killing monsters. (KC vouchers, PUS items, maybe a quest with some reward for killing like 100 dms.)

AOF and AOC could be used to farm BUS IMO. They're higher level monsters, so they would be good for those players who actually leveled up. (less goldfarmers with low level characters) This would reward higher level players and give people some incentive to grind xp rather than just stay, say lvl 59. Lower level monsters could also drop BUS but with a lower drop rate. Or again a quest could be created where the reward for killing monsters is a X amount of BUS.

If you want a stable economy I suggest you will not add gold bars or silver bars to drop from anywhere. Except possibly from boss events where GMs can some what determine how many gold bars will be brought in to game.

You could make the drop rate of dms really high yes, but that would bring down the value of these items. What you could do though, is to give them some other rare rewards that cannot be obtained by simply killing monsters. (KC vouchers, PUS items, maybe a quest with some reward for killing like 100 dms.)

AOF and AOC could be used to farm BUS IMO. They're higher level monsters, so they would be good for those players who actually leveled up. (less goldfarmers with low level characters) This would reward higher level players and give people some incentive to grind xp rather than just stay, say lvl 59. Lower level monsters could also drop BUS but with a lower drop rate. Or again a quest could be created where the reward for killing monsters is a X amount of BUS.

I know giving DM's a higher drop rate of those items would make said items worthless, but there's not much that those can drop... actually I don't think there are Dark mares at CZ at all, I just checked and found none so scrap all of that. Eslant Dark and Dread mares should be worthless because we don't want people farming there (no cz activity).

So maybe Dark mare type mobs are out of place after all. I have no idea what item they could drop that is decent enough to warrant having people no lifing it at eslant, clearly nothing too good, and if it's not good enough the nobody will kill them.

• 2 months later...

You need to add items like scrolls that probably don´t drop often anywhere. DM and other Eslant mobs would be nice to add some changes because not everyone is willing or want to exp in CZ, some people want to EXP/FARM without the risk of dying and lose nps, at least that's something to consider. 

Abyss drops used to be a good thing then it was totally forgotten and nobody even went there except for bots. 

paramums and balogs/booro do drop shards and raptors, I got those items from those when i exp'd there (this with a low drop rate though)

and exp rate is 33,3% but i don't think drop rate increases...

Is that new? Paramuns I don't know. Balogs should be the same as Booros (never have done more than 2 hours of Balogs in my life) but what I can be sure of is that I've never seen a Booro drop a Shard or Raptor before, and I've spent a looooot of time there exping with no prem / bronze prem / exp prem.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention? as far as the drops I got however, I can be 1000000% sure that I never looted anything like that (from a box or found later in my inventory) from Booros in easily more than 500 hours there.

Is that new? Paramuns I don't know. Balogs should be the same as Booros (never have done more than 2 hours of Balogs in my life) but what I can be sure of is that I've never seen a Booro drop a Shard or Raptor before, and I've spent a looooot of time there exping with no prem / bronze prem / exp prem.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention? as far as the drops I got however, I can be 1000000% sure that I never looted anything like that (from a box or found later in my inventory) from Booros in easily more than 500 hours there.

Booro's in CZ drop high classes. No idea about eslant.

paramuns have been dropping raptors for quite a time though