Sign in to follow this  
kayliyam32

About wawat

wawat is best player i have ever met.He uses illusion efficiently in vs/pk/farm. But glitching is not working in this server.They just like to do it in this server i guess.It's quite annoying thing for us so they like it haha.  (I saw that he was using illusion on harungas too. best really)

Edited by dominiccc

He is Ip from china. He is closer than you or in general very close to the server so he gets faster packet transfer henceforce it looks like he is glitching but really his game is coding his skillbar sequence at a faster pace than yours so the game is able to register it faster than you so it looks like glitch but really isn't.

Even the playing field? Get VPN and set IP to Netherlands (Server host location). Your Welcome.

1 hour ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

He is Ip from china. He is closer than you or in general very close to the server so he gets faster packet transfer henceforce it looks like he is glitching but really his game is coding his skillbar sequence at a faster pace than yours so the game is able to register it faster than you so it looks like glitch but really isn't.

Even the playing field? Get VPN and set IP to Netherlands (Server host location). Your Welcome.

thats totally bullshit 

i know you say that because twostars and aesteris told it but im from Poland and i have 800km to Netherland, my connection is pretty good: 186323865

and my atack speed/range etc is not like chinese players 

18 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

thats totally bullshit 

i know you say that because twostars and aesteris told it but im from Poland and i have 800km to Netherland, my connection is pretty good: 186323865

and my atack speed/range etc is not like chinese players 

😮 holy shit. thats good speed. Ye nvm I'm wrong then 😕

12 hours ago, kayliyam32 said:

something wrong with that person , always run with glitch attack with glitch , probably he has tbl edit like that . can you check wawat please , it is really ennoying .

8 hours ago, dominiccc said:

wawat is best player i have ever met.He uses illusion efficiently in vs/pk/farm. But glitching is not working in this server.They just like to do it in this server i guess.It's quite annoying thing for us so they like it haha.  (I saw that he was using illusion on harungas too. best really)

Welcome to ApexKO, Macroing is not considered cheating here because if it was then server would die without players :D And that's illusion skill indeed when you spam it fast (Macroing) it'll look like glitching.