Sign in to follow this  
ImmortalOne

final ban?

i just want to ask @twostars @Aesteris if you really want this guy on your server and you let him cheating/scamming/bug abussing/flaming each others etc etc

starting here:

vjxnj06vitwl.png

2hvqahrv7e7c.png

10bs1y1wjs93.png

i dont really care what he say about my play style or how bad player i am bla bla bla

but he make my name looks bad, i never scammed any1 even 1 coin, i always paid when i lost vs (not much time) but he keep spamming everywhere that i am scammer and i am banned on g4l because of it but i show you the real reason i am banned:

8aowi5nmro9n.png

tfkaqhrpesgm.png

ureh39y8rtmx.png

t6dydewbtmpp.png

next:

he scammed  clan in the past and old players should remember especially @Zaikooo

next:

he was banned for bug abussing and farming krowaz item on bandicots (old player should remember)

next:

i'll just leave it here

next: he was banned for multi client to get proofit from 10k arena kills achieve and propably for farm items

he flame/curse every1 in the server without any punishment or anything

i want to know if you allow cheaters/scammers etc on your server

(dont delate this topic i want answer from @twostars and @Aesteris

You have to much free time and no life at all.

1: I got punished in past from multi clienting this is correct i lost all my items after getting caught and last chance were given after i solved the multi client issue with Alpha back in 2016.

2: I didn't scam any clan or player else i was banned on ko4life like you and had a really bad reputation like you have. I have lend 1000$ of items from BrickBreak. I have lend 1402140 times dual rofs+3 235409235 times chaos weapons+11 for 2vs2s etc. And never scammed anyone @TukeOP @BroOk @Allanoon @DeadWalker                                                                                                               3: This felankor video it is not me doing it :) U can go check back in the database i give you $5000 if this accounts are from my IP.                                                                                                               4: You are making this topic for the 600th time cuz im a better warrior then you and in general a better ko player and i hurt you by saying how bad ur life is i know :)                                                              I'll just leave this here again: epk7k5.png2i6l01e.png2it75e.png2cp6zhg.png2hhpp50.png

2nicvep.png316lr93.png2duw26x.png14aleet.pnghttps://imgur.com/a/s89Zf nice descent nice warrior.

Dg1lgic.jpg

kmcNKQp.jpg

zFDCuFc.jpg

WYAIDct.jpg

jVikCVa.jpg

n2gMQxw.jpg

This is the only reason why he make daily topics about me cuz he is not my division and don't use his brain. He only want to flame people ingame and forum cuz this is what happens to him on real life and this game and forum is all he has nothing else. Ciao.

Edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss

@Omega @Sierra He is showing private messages in this topic that is ban able on forum. In old vivaldi rule list you can see that.

PS: @ImmortalOne I would like to add you are flaming constantly the forum 24/7 i just came after a while to attack you cuz ur mouth is 24/7 wide open against everyone. And you are the one who got banned for scamming in ko4life:

2uro586.jpg

And not me. There is no proof i scammed anyone but for you there actually is! Take care and hopefully once in ur miserable life u will achieve something but i doubt it u wont come more far then sliding atross and dieing to warriors MauMau10 and cry in forum.

1 minute ago, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

@Omega @Sierra He is showing private messages in this topic that is ban able on forum. In old vivaldi rule list you can see that.

PS: @ImmortalOne I would like to add you are flaming constantly the forum 24/7 i just came after a while to attack you cuz ur mouth is 24/7 wide open against everyone. And you are the one who got banned for scamming in ko4life:

2uro586.jpg

And not me. There is no proof i scammed anyone but for you there actually is! Take care and hopefully once in ur miserable life u will achieve something but i doubt it u wont come more far then sliding atross and dieing to warriors MauMau10 and cry in forum.

if we talk about rules:

1. Do not create alternate, backup or multiple accounts.

should i say more?

@twostars @Aesteris

you can see what he say without any proof about my scam that never happen 

i can say he is scammer and we (old players) know that and i think @Zaikooo can prove it how this kid scammed felankor drop in clan party and shared just with his friend aziz

PS. stop spam here i dont care about 17y/o kid who think he is the best in video game, i already asked you for vs and you wont come with start gear, the one vs we did on start gear you bought enchant scrolls and used 15str while im not so yeah you are the best

25 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

you can see what he say without any proof about my scam that never happen 

i can say he is scammer and we (old players) know that and i think @Zaikooo can prove it how this kid scammed felankor drop in clan party and shared just with his friend aziz

First of all if you have proof of me taking an item or any $ i will refund this soon as possible :) I feel bad make people lose $ which they worked hard for ingame/real life.

But sure c'mon proof me that i'm a scammer i'll give you my account KingChris 11.5M Np's for free if you have proof that i scammed someone. You only try to give me a bad name and that's it :) And this all because i won you on 1vs1 with lower items and scrolls. And go call Zaikooo right now i want to see this! :) 

PS. stop spam here i dont care about 17y/o kid who think he is the best in video game, i already asked you for vs and you wont come with start gear, the one vs we did on start gear you bought enchant scrolls and used 15str while im not so yeah you are the best

First of all i'm going to 20 second i didn't say i'm the best but for sure i know im better then you even MauMau10 is better then you. And i told you before about start gear i only want to do it for KC worth of 400$ With a GM holding the KC for giving the winner. Cuz im not coming to show im better then you i already won you 500-0 for free i only would like to do it for a rewarding. Cuz i come for that not for a brainless guy like you :D PS: You don't care about me but make daily 20 topics about me? #Fail Again xD and may i know why you write an excuse after u said you don't care about me being the best? XD ur so crazy really what did u use?? Good stuff.

if we talk about rules:

1. Do not create alternate, backup or multiple accounts.

should i say more?

@twostars @Aesteris

Okay so we both were wrong let's punish us both @Aesteris @twostars We both made a wrong in forum Rule i haven't seen it good either. Please take him and me so he let the people alone who are trying to make discussions about Rogue class and Pus Scrolls on this forum.

Edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss

Right so this is starting to get out of hand, I am closing this topic. This will be a simple warning to both parties. Do not create anymore topics to flame each other. Take it into private messages, if you have any issues/concerns pm an admin/gm. If another topic comes up like this you will both be banned. Please follow our rules from now on. Happy hunting.