Sign in to follow this  
Melody

DC AGAIN DURING CSW!

Okay, there's some confusion with the report message -- I'll need to fix that.
It was telling you to contact me on the forums and send it to me yourself.

So I need you to open up your ApexKO client folder and find "exception_log[.txt]" and PM me the contents of that.

You can paste it into https://pastebin.com/ if you want, but having that will help fix this for future. Thanks.

1 minute ago, twostars said:

So I need you to open up your ApexKO client folder and find "exception_log[.txt]" and PM me the contents of that.

You can paste it into https://pastebin.com/ if you want, but having that will help fix this for future. Thanks.

hold on okay? 

2 minutes ago, twostars said:

check ur pm let me know if its that

Just now, ComplexSinz said:

we are in the middle of csw man... you expect us to do this NOW when its been a problem for a long time now.... seriously sorry support

You can send it afterwards, this is nothing we will fix in a matter of minutes anyway. The importance is that we get the logs after this CSW but before the next one. :P

1 minute ago, Sierra said:

You can send it afterwards, this is nothing we will fix in a matter of minutes anyway. The importance is that we get the logs after this CSW but before the next one. :P

I sent it to twostars, let me know if you guys need anything else

3 minutes ago, ComplexSinz said:

Been telling you this for weeks now.

We know, but it takes time to fix something that's only happening once a week... We're sorry about this even happening in the frist place, but you will have to stay patient and help us out so we all can fix this together. :)

3 minutes ago, twostars said:

If anyone else that crashed could send me the contents of their exception_log.txt file in their ApexKO client, it would be very helpful.

Thanks.

i did atack it and nothing happen

but tbh you should take down the castle from rebelion until you fix it because it's unfair for rest players

(not that i care about csw)

This event only happens once a week, so please be patient with us and whoever's game crashed followed the instructions twostars has given and send him that log so we can have it fixed for the future.