Sign in to follow this  
Melody

DC AGAIN DURING CSW!

If you crashed during CSW (or ever), and the game told you to send me exception_log.txt via the forums, I strongly encourage you to do so. It will help us resolve the issue faster, ideally before next CSW.

To do so, just open up your ApexKO client folder, find "exception_log" (it's a text document), open it up and copy the contents. Paste this in a PM to me on the forums.

It is the fastest way to deal with this issue, be it abuse or simply a client bug. It will help me find the problem and deal with it accordingly.
If it does turn out someone is responsible, it will be evident who and they will be punished. However, I need your cooperation for this to help me get to the bottom of it.

Thanks again for your patience & support.

Just now, twostars said:

If you crashed during CSW (or ever), and the game told you to send me exception_log.txt via the forums, I strongly encourage you to do so. It will help us resolve the issue faster, ideally before next CSW.

To do so, just open up your ApexKO client folder, find "exception_log" (it's a text document), open it up and copy the contents. Paste this in a PM to me on the forums.

It is the fastest way to deal with this issue, be it abuse or simply a client bug. It will help me find the problem and deal with it accordingly.
If it does turn out someone is responsible, it will be evident who and they will be punished. However, I need your cooperation for this to help me get to the bottom of it.

Thanks again for your patience & support.

don't bother dude. you're letting the one clan that doesn't get dc keep the csw aswell (with all rewards) for several weeks now? 

we won't be playing next csw. if ever tbh

1 minute ago, Melody said:

Really? keep deleting PPL Post, Great GMs/Admins. 

Please follow the rules, if your post is not relevant to the topic at hand it will be removed. Saying we are done and thank you apex community is not helping anyone or anything.

4 minutes ago, Chayni said:

don't bother dude. you're letting the one clan that doesn't get dc keep the csw aswell (with all rewards) for several weeks now? 

we won't be playing next csw. if ever tbh

Yes. Because there's no evidence to do otherwise.
On the other hand, those crash reports that take half a second to PM to me which will very much help me get an idea of what's going on...

If I can determine why the client crashed I can backtrack to determine who (if anyone) caused it. But I need everyone's cooperation to do so.

1 person has sent me their log. That's not enough to be sure of consistency. It's a huge start, but I added those logs for a reason -- to resolve this crash (and future crashes).

I don't care if you're leaving. I'm just after those that crashed who do actually care about fixing this bug to perform one simple task: copy and paste some text to me in a PM. It's easy.

I couldn't care less about the melodrama in this thread. There's a crash to be resolved. That's all I care about.