Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Bugs and bullshit in ApexKO.

YouGotPwndByMyAss

First of all:

Some bullshit that's going on in this server:

1: When you get divided it don't show in the partybar like a debuff like other debuffs like Torment/Malice. (SO A PRIEST CAN'T KNOW IF HIS PARTY MEMBER IS JUST SLOWED OR DIVIDED!)

2: Archer LightningArrow&IceArrow & Mage Stuns&Slows 99.9% Chance. EVEN ON FULL RESSISTANCE UNIQUES EVEN WHILE I USE GAB SHIELD IT'S 100% AND IM A FACKING WARRIOR NOT EVEN A SIN!!!

3: Sins always fail damages it's not like this on Usko!!!!! Sins always hit nothing because of it! 

4: Warrior Aoe's VERY VERY SHORT RANGE AND THE DAMAGE FAILS ALOT OF TIMES!

5: No Duration Pots.

6: No Undy Scrolls.

7: No Red Pots.

8: PLEASE DELETE DOT KURIANS FROM THIS GAME! JUST DO IT EVEN THO THEY ARE IN USKO AND ALSO IN USKO NOBODY PLAYS THIS AIDS CLASS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN HERE AND THIS SERVER IS NOT LIKE USKO ANYWAYS SO BETTER TO DELETE THIS CLASS ALREADY EVEN MY ASS CAN 1VS8 WITH THIS CLASS.

9: Alots of time mage teleport skill doesn't work somehow even tho not Undefeatble cursed!

10: Humanside after playing a while all Attack animations are slow! (Very annoying after aoe's to attack fast with cry echo it cancels!)

11: Holy Animor+13Rev is stronger then Holy Animor+14Rev.

12: Aoe Stun of kurian is 100% in usko it's not!

13: Horse in war slow animation on Battle Cry very very annoying!

And i'm sure there is more what is not right! And i'm getting sick of it. Ressistances do not work! Even @Sick on like 400-500 Ressistances getting permanently stunned. 

So please fix this or alot of players will quit or login Dot Kurians Archers for real aids Harunga PK thank you!

This is the first server 83/5 that i see so many Dot Kurians & Archers! Why they playing this class in this server because sins are weak asf warriors weak asf so they play this class and this is also the reason why DotKurians are not playing Singed in LoL and the Archers not call of duty or watching Legolas in LOTR 24/7.

This pk is awfull it's shit people walking with 6 parties together all they care about is ultima all log same side why still 5000 Monthly for start the quests why is it not like 50k so people start to pk like crazy.

Why people join this stupid events for achievements?? Why can't do something with kill counts or Millions of np's for the achievements to make pk more active???

And then you all can say WOOW in Lunar War so many pk no it's not it's just a big group of 7 parties running together to kill NPC'S and waiting for Ultima and as soon the Ultima is dead all quit the War.

Why this server hates Sins so much?? Why no dura pot?? Why always fail hits? Why stun/slow so much more op then in Usko? And they are always kurians their main target. GG R.I.P ASAS.

Edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss

• 3 weeks later...

hi to all first, i just foundthis server 1 week ago and i already quit and deleted this server in my PC because upgrade rate is shit , kurian is a OP. and i agree with YouGotPwndByMyAss he is 100000000000....% right what he wrote , also this server Gm's not openmind , i opened topic about server and i wrote i am quit about these reasons and they deleted ny topic . so this server is westing time . 

On 8/25/2018 at 7:05 PM, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

1: When you get divided it don't show in the  partybar like a debuff like other debuffs like Torment/Malice. (SO A PRIEST CAN'T KNOW IF HIS PARTY MEMBER IS JUST SLOWED OR DIVIDED!)

:huh:

2: Archer LightningArrow&IceArrow & Mage Stuns&Slows 99.9% Chance.

As I said this several times, effective stun rate of " Light Arrow " and " Lightning Staff " skills are so high.

3: Sins always fail damages it's not like this on Usko!!!!! Sins always hit nothing because of it! 

We tested this in arena. On the one hand, there is a true word your saying. On the other hand, rouge class receive high damage using critical damage if not casting failed. One way or another you can be right.

4: Warrior Aoe's VERY VERY SHORT RANGE AND THE DAMAGE FAILS ALOT OF TIMES!

5, 6, 7: No Duration Pots. No Undy Scrolls. No Red Pots.

Admin clearly expressed about it is not gonna take place but people change. So ...

8: PLEASE DELETE DOT KURIANS FROM THIS GAME! JUST DO IT EVEN THO THEY ARE IN USKO AND ALSO IN USKO NOBODY PLAYS THIS AIDS CLASS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN HERE AND THIS SERVER IS NOT LIKE USKO ANYWAYS SO BETTER TO DELETE THIS CLASS ALREADY EVEN MY ASS CAN 1VS8 WITH THIS CLASS.

Isn't kurian class on a par with Official KO?

9: Alots of time mage teleport skill doesn't work somehow even tho not Undefeatble cursed!

10: Humanside after playing a while all Attack animations are slow! (Very annoying after aoe's to attack fast with cry echo it cancels!)

Especially like priest cure skills?

11: Holy Animor+13Rev is stronger then Holy Animor+14Rev.

12: Aoe Stun of kurian is 100% in usko it's not!

13: Horse in war slow animation on Battle Cry very very annoying!

I agree with you.

And i'm sure there is more what is not right! And i'm getting sick of it. Ressistances do not work! Even @Sick on like 400-500 Ressistances getting permanently stunned.

Hey hey ! You forgot me. I talk about this topic several times. I get stunned many times even if I have got raw +436 lightning resistance.

So please fix this or alot of players will quit or login Dot Kurians Archers for real aids Harunga PK thank you!

i sometimes get fail on cure skill when i got ice shot in cz.I try use cure skill but hands are not moving so skill do not work.After i towned, i tried cure myself and it didn't work again.So i have to wait that ice shot time is end on my sin.
Also that stealth skill gets fail in pk/utc.Hands are not moving, effects appear on sin tho. So i should try to do it 3-4 times.

upup

Yeap people quitting server because they cant even do items by upgrading its cost too much, and pk so cancer because those dot kurians / archers... People dont have intressing to play server if everything too way hard. Moradon its dead already , pk is sad 3partys hand to hand follow dot kurians archers slowing / stunning everything and gangbang skilled server have to say :D

I hope you do not allow warriors to wear shields.
Despite having a skill called Decent, wearing a shield is one of the factors that reduce the fun of the game.
I would like to change the shield so that it can be worn only by mages and priests.
The fun of killing and dying will rise even more.