Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

What would you include in ApexKO?

Ronnen

This thread is to give ideas of the things you would like to see/experiment in ApexKO. The point is to gather ideas for the future of the server. 

Rules of the thread

• Take into account that suggestions may be not go through or be feasible/included in upcoming patches.
  • Please be specific and try to go straight to the point but give reasons of why such suggestion will benefit the server/players.
  • No rants/complains about the state of the server
  • No criticism towards other's ideas/suggestions. Open a new topic if you want to discuss an idea in detail or want to give an extensive reason of why such idea is bad/good. Provide link if possible to the topic.
  • No flames about clans, players or the server.

My ideas (initial ones):

-Change drop table to give players rewards for hunting monsters. (Example: Troll drop glave +3 instead of just +0, include more rare weapons and armors with +6, +7 & +8 stats, elemental, etc) - Reason: It keeps players interested in the maps and killing monsters to discover which drops were included. To make it worth hunting any kind of monster, not only because of a quest.

-Make Monster stones being able to be stored, not traded or sell. (Self-explanatory) - Even with 2 magic bags MS keep appearing and sometimes you don't have time to do them and you want to store/save for later and you have to carry them everywhere you go and yes, you sometimes need the room.

-Make BUS an "standard" drop for various mob. This means, increase the rate or adding as a drop for other mobs in safe and not-safe zones. This will increase hunting and upgrading. Everybody loves to upgrade their own gear!

Drastically decrease the fishing and mining drop rates, I'm talking about 1 chest per hour or something. Make this a farm server as advertised. But its too late now that everyone is running around with imirs +1 and helenids +8

- Create boss instances for party/guild. To open these instances you need to get special item "key". Reason: gives guilds/parties more things to do in-game, also a good way to farm for items. Rewards could vary perhaps 2 loot from final boss and other loot scattered in mobs. Thinking like +7 shell (any piece) for last boss plus a random fragment (can be good or red), different kinds of drops from any mobs.

Note: In USKO, shortly after Forgotten Frontiers expansion, K2 ran an event where many clans were put in a MSS/MS instance whose objective was to kill Felankor in the end. This means, these kind of instances can be created.

-Create micro markets using items in game. For instance: get 200 smirdon meat to get Scorpion Shield +0 and many other quests/exchanges like that. It will create a different currency supported by the real currency. Will give farmers good money for their effort and also use more items in game that are only used for 1 quest. It would be nice to have a NPC like sundries with different kinds of items whose value are in "quest-items". This increase farming at all levels. A good example of micro market is +8 middle class weapons mostly used for burning in anvil. Some people farm those and get some money for their effort.

Make Lunar Wars a regular thing. 3 Times a day twice a week

I can get behind this.

As for my thoughts, this concept has been stated multiple times (even by me) in some other threads but: Slightly decrease the fishing/mining gold/hour and increase the gold per hour of active events. This could be done by removing lie chests/green gems/ arrogance frags from the drop table of fishing. This would promote more activity with clans/friends which is great.

I can get behind this.

As for my thoughts, this concept has been stated multiple times (even by me) in some other threads but: Slightly decrease the fishing/mining gold/hour and increase the gold per hour of active events. This could be done by removing lie chests/green gems/ arrogance frags from the drop table of fishing. This would promote more activity with clans/friends which is great.

Just... nope!

More farm spots to CZ, for soloers and parties aswell (there is still pretty much only the aoc 1 spot, hobgoblin and dk-falcon) /// making spots like troll or smth like that useful, can even strengthen them or smth if you think they'd be too easy to kill.

A mob that would drop Bes (the sc that cost 4m at scroll charon npc, our clanbank is filled with scorpion bows, erenions etc cuz no1 wanna buy BES for 4m to unzip them and start upgrading), all kind of high class sc, like dex, str etc, so and some items aswell that can be npced so ppl can generate some money right away w/o reselling. (Beasts / blood seekers can be a choice for it to be dropped or smth like that)  Don't have to be an insane income but comparable to cardinals.

Some ppl, mostly support classes at our clan keep login, asking for farm parties, but honestly, there is basicly nothing you can farm with a party that would be good to do aside from dk / falcon but rappy / shard prices dropping ridiculously due to that's the only thing ppl can do in party.    So ye some possibly farm spot that would be worth to do with a party too drop can be whatever, silver bar or idk guess you got what i mean.