Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

About the future of wizards and servers!!!

DoGSibaL

As time goes by, the number of jurists is increasing on the server.
So, more people are losing interest in games.
It is time to think about how to attract existing users and new users.
1. Mage's Scope Reduces the damage of skills.
2. Eliminate existing HP restrictions and lower MP consumption figures.

It is time when something special measures are necessary.
The mage look at the items.
They are also extremely strong as a basic item.
The warrior, Archer, feels futile.

I hope there is a wise decision of the management team.

They hit good but they do not die easy if you are not a rogue. At night a party mages killed all humans.We were full party melee and 2 priests.But we couldn't stay alive. And we left from war. I do not know how long it will continue.
Good to see this topic here from a big team. Because it will make a sense for admins i guess.

TukeOP, 17 dakika önce yazdı:

can imagine if flame mage do 1.5k dmg and got 300 flame resistance, kinda means resistances are bugged or something :)

You have good items for nothin. Just make a mage pt by beginner gear and kill all easy. if you know a bit math, you can calculate damages. They hit by supoer nova around 1.9k damages 2 times in a second. 6x mages 2 pri or 1 pri 7x mages. And they all have 75 shield its about 1.5k damages. I am a melee and i have only 11k health. Is it possible to make me tank against them? Btw they all hit you by staff ffter all novas. It stuns you or cancel your heal (This all happens while blind skill is on you).

I made a topic about this. But nothing happend. There are options you have for ApexKO.
1-) Make a mage, join a mage team and spam novas around.
2-) Make a rogue, kill 1 fire mage (especially MSSKM) and gogo town.
3-) Make an archer and hit them from far.You get easy ks.
4-) .. No no i don't want to declare this one.

Edited by fuckyou

I think that maybe you must learn how to fight the mage party. I am a member of mage clan btw we had played mele for 10 years. If you say that nova nova nova then kill all the humans or karus, so let make ur clan to mage. And we will make mele clan and we show you that how you can kill mages. Maybe you must not cry anymore and try to learn . For example  1x rogue can kill 1 mage without torments or db easily. And 1x warrior can kill with 2 skills with torment. So how come you are crying about mages? Maybe you need to ask ur priests that you know to use db skills? :D and i want to say 1 more thing, for example every1 buy rol3 not lego3, every1 buy opal earring3 not mino3, every1 buy kro set11 not mhytrill set11, every1 use rogue or warrior atack pathos not mage atack etc.. etc.. Maybe you should change your mind.

Edited by Krischeriko

I think you should look for alternatives in the game and not be modifying the skills.

for the developers, just as they are leaving the magician's ap as if they were paper, they should leave as is the warrior's footprint.

Today a human wizard sent me a letter saying that because my party had 3 priests. I look for solutions, like when they play with cube magicians we do not say anything and we look for solutions.

what Krischeriko says is true. Few use mino, lego, scorpion shield, anything anti-magician. I see that all warriors use full ap.

In what I should observe is in the stun of the magician, the probability of stun is high.

This will help the market not to continue to fall in price.

It's just my humble comment.

ferni144, 2 saat önce yazdı:

I think you should look for alternatives in the game and not be modifying the skills.

for the developers, just as they are leaving the magician's ap as if they were paper, they should leave as is the warrior's footprint.

Today a human wizard sent me a letter saying that because my party had 3 priests. I look for solutions, like when they play with cube magicians we do not say anything and we look for solutions.

what Krischeriko says is true. Few use mino, lego, scorpion shield, anything anti-magician. I see that all warriors use full ap.

In what I should observe is in the stun of the magician, the probability of stun is high.

This will help the market not to continue to fall in price.

It's just my humble comment.

I definitely participate to you that lighting stun is very much. They should decrease it. 

Krischeriko, 4 saat önce yazdı:

I think that maybe you must learn how to fight the mage party. I am a member of mage clan btw we had played mele for 10 years. If you say that nova nova nova then kill all the humans or karus, so let make ur clan to mage. And we will make mele clan and we show you that how you can kill mages. Maybe you must not cry anymore and try to learn . For example  1x rogue can kill 1 mage without torments or db easily. And 1x warrior can kill with 2 skills with torment. So how come you are crying about mages? Maybe you need to ask ur priests that you know to use db skills? :D and i want to say 1 more thing, for example every1 buy rol3 not lego3, every1 buy opal earring3 not mino3, every1 buy kro set11 not mhytrill set11, every1 use rogue or warrior atack pathos not mage atack etc.. etc.. Maybe you should change your mind.

you played melee for 10 years and you are a mage in this server. There should be a reason, ha? In normal servers, mages hits higher but they all have low def/hp (we call it as a paper mage.) In ApexKO, they hit higher by kro set/ros set. And if you know a little bit of maths, you can calculate it easy. 6x mages 2 pri or 7x mages 1x pri. They have a light mage and use first blind skill on a melee pt. They use double super nova and it hits around 1.6 to 2k damages to a full geared melee. Till blind skill is over, they use their all novas on pt. And totally it hits around 11-12k damagess per novas and it happens 3 times.I have around 11k hp.How can a priest save this pt? Anyway that melees can save theirselves by des.But mage 72 staf hits harder to priests and you can check above.That TukeOwnz has best resis gear about 300 resis and he gets stun/ice with it (BTW, Priests cannot use heal skills when stunned.And please teach to TukeOwnz how to stop this stuns/cancel heals.I told him you need 10k resis to stop it.But yeah i do not know playing priest.So you may help him more about this stuns/cancel heals)
BTW, this happens against a random mage pt.There are 2 mage pties in server.1 party use TeamSpeak and 1 party is full random. And we all know that random pt is much better than that team. Even a random party mage kills all easy by novas. In normal case, they shouldn't kill a full geared melee pt this much easier.
You can see that 2 melee team made their topic about this problem.There is no problem for me. I do not stay close to those mages. (WTF haha a geared melee pt should escape from ONE mage party and it doesn't matter they play by TS or not.). IF admins do not care this problem, players (who left here) will go on with mage at the end.

Edited by fuckyou

Dont worry about players losing interest in server, there is plenty to do which will make there interest in server grow right back. Amazing pk with player base increasing every day, farming weapons to upgrade to 14 reb and soon in October my favorite time of year. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Halloween event ! :D❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Long Live ApexKO ! :)

Edited by IIIAmJohnWick

fuckyou, 20 saat önce yazdı:

you played melee for 10 years and you are a mage in this server. There should be a reason, ha? In normal servers, mages hits higher but they all have low def/hp (we call it as a paper mage.) In ApexKO, they hit higher by kro set/ros set. And if you know a little bit of maths, you can calculate it easy. 6x mages 2 pri or 7x mages 1x pri. They have a light mage and use first blind skill on a melee pt. They use double super nova and it hits around 1.6 to 2k damages to a full geared melee. Till blind skill is over, they use their all novas on pt. And totally it hits around 11-12k damagess per novas and it happens 3 times.I have around 11k hp.How can a priest save this pt? Anyway that melees can save theirselves by des.But mage 72 staf hits harder to priests and you can check above.That TukeOwnz has best resis gear about 300 resis and he gets stun/ice with it (BTW, Priests cannot use heal skills when stunned.And please teach to TukeOwnz how to stop this stuns/cancel heals.I told him you need 10k resis to stop it.But yeah i do not know playing priest.So you may help him more about this stuns/cancel heals)
BTW, this happens against a random mage pt.There are 2 mage pties in server.1 party use TeamSpeak and 1 party is full random. And we all know that random pt is much better than that team. Even a random party mage kills all easy by novas. In normal case, they shouldn't kill a full geared melee pt this much easier.
You can see that 2 melee team made their topic about this problem.There is no problem for me. I do not stay close to those mages. (WTF haha a geared melee pt should escape from ONE mage party and it doesn't matter they play by TS or not.). IF admins do not care this problem, players (who left here) will go on with mage at the end.

You asked me why we turned mage team. This answer is very easy, cuz our pt has 1tp mage 3priest and 4 warriors, but the opposing teams are 1pt archer 1pt mele etc.. we always try to chase them for fighting. we always running to chase ppl for fighting (only run run run). But we thought that if we make mage pt, we can kill them with 70 80 skills. It is altogether out of the question about mage skill damage. If u say all mage team can kill mele in cz. I said u an offer, come with ur mage team and we gonna make mele pt. Then try to kill us :) and you will see how can priests keep up the party with 10k healing. Plase don't cry here. Btw please show me that which mage hit 2k nova damage without mp set? :) And i want to say 1 more thing, we fight mage party in delos, we could keep up while fighting them with 7k hp, so how come u always dead with 11k hp?

Edited by Krischeriko

Krischeriko, 33 dakika önce yazdı:

You asked me why we turned mage team. This answer is very easy, cuz our pt has 1tp mage 3priest and 4 warriors, but the opposing teams are 1pt archer 1pt mele etc.. we always try to chase them for fighting. we always running to chase ppl for fighting (only run run run). But we thought that if we make mage pt, we can kill them with 70 80 skills. It is altogether out of the question about mage skill damage. If u say all mage team can kill mele in cz. I said u an offer, come with ur mage team and we gonna make mele pt. Then try to kill us :) and you will see how can priests keep up the party with 10k healing. Plase don't cry here. Btw please show me that which mage hit 2k nova damage without mp set? :) And i want to say 1 more thing, we fight mage party in delos, we could keep up while fighting them with 7k hp, so how come u always dead with 11k hp?

They hit 2k damages and i can show it easily. But i do not care they're in mp build or not. Mp set or hp set they're not "paper".With blind skill they all use their novas and change their set to hp till blind is over.It's easy to do.
You were talkin about resists here.Luckily there is a priest who gets stun with 255 lr resist in ApexKO. We call him TukeOwnz(Mr.Resist).
There's only a way that you go melee team and that's about us.If we go mage team, you guys're gonna go make melee team? It sounds a bit interesting to me. I can say that if you guys go make a melee pt without a mage, you will have more VSes in cz and pk will take a long time for sure.Now people die faster and they go town immediately without getting fun. As far as i can see, pk takes a very short time because of this op mages and their novas. I have worries about outcome of this mage trend. I don't cry here i am just talkin about facts and if it hurts you, i am sorry.
Even you know that mages are overpower in ApexKO. Because there's no undy sc, red pot, durat and warrior echo skills do not work as it does on official servers. These all are making here mAgexKO. In ApexKO, mage damages may be same as official servers. But they do not count those things that i said above.

fuckyou, Bir saat önce yazdı:

They hit 2k damages and i can show it easily. But i do not care they're in mp build or not. Mp set or hp set they're not "paper".With blind skill they all use their novas and change their set to hp till blind is over.It's easy to do.
You were talkin about resists here.Luckily there is a priest who gets stun with 255 lr resist in ApexKO. We call him TukeOwnz(Mr.Resist).
There's only a way that you go melee team and that's about us.If we go mage team, you guys're gonna go make melee team? It sounds a bit interesting to me. I can say that if you guys go make a melee pt without a mage, you will have more VSes in cz and pk will take a long time for sure.Now people die faster and they go town immediately without getting fun. As far as i can see, pk takes a very short time because of this op mages and their novas. I have worries about outcome of this mage trend. I don't cry here i am just talkin about facts and if it hurts you, i am sorry.
Even you know that mages are overpower in ApexKO. Because there's no undy sc, red pot, durat and warrior echo skills do not work as it does on official servers. These all are making here mAgexKO. In ApexKO, mage damages may be same as official servers. But they do not count those things that i said above.

I said before you are right about lr stun. Admins can fix it.  Btw u said that ''without a mage in mele team'', if 1x tp mage is getting benefit for mele pt why you dont let join tp mage in ur party? And i want to say that for this server, warrior damages are so much high. You can kill a mage use 2 or 3 skills in 1-2 seconds with torment. I m repeat once time, if u think that mage party can kill mele party easily; all server can make mage party after that we will turn mele party as Rebellion Clan.Cuz we dont want to chase archer for fightin  with warrior party in cz. We were bored  a lot of for running. In shortly it is not normal that 1x mele party killed by 1x mage party. This is ur fault.

Krischeriko, 3 saat önce yazdı:

I said before you are right about lr stun. Admins can fix it.  Btw u said that ''without a mage in mele team'', if 1x tp mage is getting benefit for mele pt why you dont let join tp mage in ur party? And i want to say that for this server, warrior damages are so much high. You can kill a mage use 2 or 3 skills in 1-2 seconds with torment. I m repeat once time, if u think that mage party can kill mele party easily; all server can make mage party after that we will turn mele party as Rebellion Clan.Cuz we dont want to chase archer for fightin  with warrior party in cz. We were bored  a lot of for running. In shortly it is not normal that 1x mele party killed by 1x mage party. This is ur fault.

I think you talk about other magexko pvp servers. in official servers, mages need min 2 party to kill melees like this. And i can send you a lot videos about berserker AoE' skills and how melee parties get kills against mages by AoE. With Tor, i die with 2 hit as well. if mages kill us easily, then they should be paper. If they're not paper with this high damages, then admins should add that red pot/durat pot to game.So melee and rogues kill mages much easier.it's just happening in official servers like that.
2nd thing about tp mage. I do not need it. I just town it when mages spam novas. If you get fun, then there's no problem for me. Both team are melee and if all of us thinks that mages' damages are overpower here, then admins should take care this topic.

fuckyou, 55 dakika önce yazdı:

I think you talk about other magexko pvp servers. in official servers, mages need min 2 party to kill melees like this. And i can send you a lot videos about berserker AoE' skills and how melee parties get kills against mages by AoE. With Tor, i die with 2 hit as well. if mages kill us easily, then they should be paper. If they're not paper with this high damages, then admins should add that red pot/durat pot to game.So melee and rogues kill mages much easier.it's just happening in official servers like that.
2nd thing about tp mage. I do not need it. I just town it when mages spam novas. If you get fun, then there's no problem for me. Both team are melee and if all of us thinks that mages' damages are overpower here, then admins should take care this topic.

Why don't you understand me? It is not about mage damage, it is about ur playing. I claim  that our mele party can kill easily 1x mage party.

Edited by Krischeriko

Q2yV9r.png

You can see here how mage party can killed by 3 warriors with aoe :) if u don't understand , u can ask pm: 1903. He can teach u. 1x warrior can kill 1x mage 2-3 skills with torment so 2x warrior kill 1x mage with 1 skill. So that if u and as like u guys can not kill mage party, it is ur problem not us. Sell Mino +3, heros +3 legi +3 etc..  Mogoloron domogolor cok fozlo

Edited by Krischeriko

Krischeriko, 15 dakika önce yazdı:

Why don't you understand me? It is not about mage damage, it is about ur playing. I claim  that our mele party can kill easily 1x mage party.

Yeah 2 melee team has no priests. Please show us your melee pt without tp mage. We are raping those mages with just 1 ice mage and its cube skill on cc priest. But it's not about kill or die randomly. There is a big problem about balance between classes. Admins think that nova damages same with official servers. But they do not count red pot/undy/durat pot. Those things make melee parties much stronger if we comparise it with apexko. With red pot and undy sc, i am gonna hit those mages harder long time with 14k hp. Now in Apexko, our one priest gets stun other gets parasite and those are pressing ok.Other party members goes town. I don't get any fun with it at all. But anway, let the admins think about that balance. I can't judge you.Because you guys always like unbalanced pk. Everyone say same thing that all nation join Rebellion at CSW time.Cuz you guys care only rewards.3-4 party vs 1 party or 3-5 random in csw for months.This is not the right way to have fun for me. 

Krischeriko, Şimdi yazdı:

THIS IS MAY LAST WRITING IN THIS TOPIC. IF YOU THINK THAT MELE CAN NOT KILL 1X MAGE PARTY, I GAVE U AN OFFER MAKE UR MAGE TEAM AND COME TO US FOR FIGHTING (WE MAKE MELE PARTY)

Yeah you can kill all with 3 party. Please stop trolling under this topic. You mentioned your mind here about mage damages..  Stop this chit chat.

fuckyou, 5 dakika önce yazdı:

Yeah you can kill all with 3 party. Please stop trolling under this topic. You mentioned your mind here about mage damages..  Stop this chit chat.

i will come 1x mele party. 80k kc is ok for u come with ur mage party 8vs8?

Edited by Krischeriko

On 8/6/2018 at 8:25 AM, DoGSibaL said:

As time goes by, the number of jurists is increasing on the server.
So, more people are losing interest in games.
It is time to think about how to attract existing users and new users.
1. Mage's Scope Reduces the damage of skills.
2. Eliminate existing HP restrictions and lower MP consumption figures.

It is time when something special measures are necessary.
The mage look at the items.
They are also extremely strong as a basic item.
The warrior, Archer, feels futile.

I hope there is a wise decision of the management team.

Magician class has evolved fractionally. It doesn't make sth go wrong which means server is balanced, albeit high damages in your view now expect staff damage and its effective range and rate of stun because of high.

Magicians damage your HP according to your resistance. The more MP the more damage against you or the less your resistance the more damage against you.

There's nothing to defeat magicians really ! Defeating magicians are related to your playing style and tactics. 

Edited by MERET