Sign in to follow this  
fuckyou

About melee and mages

Hey, warriors are very weak against mages. We tried pk by melee and 3 priest against A party mage with undy (it means 14k hp on warrior) and that mage party killed all party in a sec by novas. In normal case, mages need min 2 party mage to kill all melee party like this (i am talkin about official servers as a normal case). And one melee pt can kill 1 pt mage by tor and aoe skills in a sec. But in ApexKO, unfortunately, warriors' aoe skills are nerfed as hell. generally hits 50-60 damages.So there's no way to do good job with aoe skills in a melee pt. And even undy can't save full geared melee pt against ONE party mages. 
You can see that big melee teams went to make mage team or already left from Apexko. Why ApexKO is focusing just for mage teams? Why do you guys nerfed warrior aoe skilsl and boosted mage's nova and staff damages?
We want official damages (balance between classes), not boost something special for apexko .

Hope you guys take care this topic and do something.

Thank you. ❤️

EDIT:
@twostars - @Aesteris

EDIT 2:

If you don't trust me about hit more than 14k damages in a sec,
just calculate it by yourself.
1st nova hits 1.6k + 100-150 poison (6x mage) ---> you can save this by 10k heal its ok.
2nd supoer novas +2k + (6x100-150 -1st nova poison + second super nova poison) hits over 15k damages in a sec.
Just let me know that how can you save a melee pt by 10k heal if they die by one hit? 

Edited by fuckyou

ImmortalOne, 2 dakika önce yazdı:

Find new priests

Fınd a new math teacher for yourself better.
You need check damages. We don't use undy sc on warriors and priests. Priests have about 10k hp and even first novas hits over 10k damages.And i didn't even count that parasites on priests. Mage novas are over power and its special for apexko. if someone dies in a sec, then nobody can save you. BTW hope you know that mages have double super nova hits over 15k damages together haha. Please don't comment silly things. Thanks.

Are you surprised that 7 good-coordinated mages can kill you with 2 novas? This is the reason that people are forming up mage teams lol. Sorry but if your priests can't handle 2 novas in time, they are retarded. I don't even want to mention that 2 warriors can kill the whole mage party in no time with Torment + focusing the same target. This is not Ares or Gordion where mage teams run with 2 or 3 parties to kill 1 melee party lol. 

Xiao, 17 dakika önce yazdı:

Are you surprised that 7 good-coordinated mages can kill you with 2 novas? This is the reason that people are forming up mage teams lol. Sorry but if your priests can't handle 2 novas in time, they are retarded. I don't even want to mention that 2 warriors can kill the whole mage party in no time with Torment + focusing the same target. This is not Ares or Gordion where mage teams run with 2 or 3 parties to kill 1 melee party lol. 

You are an old warrior here but you have no idea about current mage damages. So i show you damages by examples above. 5 warriors can't kill mp mages by tor+aoe.Doesn't it mean something for you? Maybe you are right. Just let me know that why all melee teams went to make mage team or left from this server thesedays? Do you see a serious melee team in ApexKO? You can't see it and i am explaining the reasons here if you check this topic carefully. And these Ares and Gordion servers are official.Apexko always cares official servers' behaviors.You talk about official servers like they're random pvp servers. haha 
BTW, We would be happy to see you as a priest in our melee party for one day? Why don't you join our TS/discord to teach something to us? How can we stay alive against these mages and their overpowered novas? Don't be shy!

Edited by fuckyou

ImmortalOne, 11 dakika önce yazdı:

and i dont know who did 2k dmg on you since you are full geared warrior and im start gear rogue and mage hit me 1400 with nova and 1600 with meteor

If you have a friend in this server, ask him to make full mp fire mage and spam novas on your head. I tried kill them by rogue and its full fun. 1if tor is up you can kill 2 mages easy by rogue if no tor, you kill 1 fire mage and town.But getting bored on melee. They use parasite on priests and spam novas and all pt dead.That's all with melee pt.No fun. You don't always get undy to your warrior so you should calculaate those damages for 11k hp. In the war, 1 mage pt kill all nation by novas. It shouldn't be happened. They should need 2 well-coordinated mage pties to kill all like this. But they can kill all by 1 party mage in apexko. Welcome to magexko again.

It's still ok.They should fix warrior aoe skills' range and damages. So we can do good job by 2 pri 1 sin and 5 warrior.. But now, useless to play warrior in apexko. There are 2 options to do.1-) go make a mage or rogue team. 2-) just leave from apexko.

I am here very long time so i believe that apexko team will fix this issue asap.

Edited by fuckyou

Warrior AoE skills' range and damages should be equal by official. Now i think it's not same by official.Because it often hits 50-60 damage by those skills. And effect range should be longer than it is now. So they can do good job against so many players on their head. This is not 80/1 pvp server and they are not only attacker build. In this server warriors are berserker and they should do good job by AoE skills just like official servers.Unfortunately it does not seem possible in ApexKO. So this topic is still up.

Warrior AoE skills are actually like official as-is right now, what isn't is the fact that damage diminishes the further away your target is from the center of your impact - we can consider increasing the minimum damage done in these cases, but either way, you'll need to find a way to survive long enough to make it to the mages. The mage damage is as it is on official.

good point. but still i guess warrior dmg its pretty fine right now also mages dmg for me its good... please dont increase once again dmg warrior then every1 will move to warrior and there will be more topics cryting about warrior server :S

give more AP to assasins in this case: to bring at least some good rogue players already quit from here.

give the real dmg for int priest .. or add their darkness mace like officlal where meles play with chaos and priest playing with heal attak.

make the small partys able to fight big party stop with this number > all . apexko things :rolleyes:

Aesteris, 8 saat önce yazdı:

Warrior AoE skills are actually like official as-is right now, what isn't is the fact that damage diminishes the further away your target is from the center of your impact - we can consider increasing the minimum damage done in these cases, but either way, you'll need to find a way to survive long enough to make it to the mages. The mage damage is as it is on official.

I don't feel that is like official in practice. We can see that big melee team went to make mage and it killed those long pks in cz. While fighting against 1-2 party, ONE party mage spam novas and 2 party goes town immediately.No fun for me. AoE skills are full failing / hitting 50-60 damages on me so i never use it. It was very good against mages in the past of ApexKO. And i remember that you guys nerfed it. But now mages are over power in cz for melee. I like to kill those mages by rogue it's ok. So i do changed my class to rogue.
Well yeah we are in ApexKO. I mean there are not many players to make 2 party mage and spam novas well-coordinated. So i don't say that nerf them back. Just give a chance to melee teams to kill them by tor+AoE like official servers.

+ Give BroOK full 255 stats and +21 maces. He is already noob. No matter.  (just kidding...)

This is a vice versa problem. You buff mage's warrior's cry, you buff warrior's mage's cry. For me all is fine except to give sin a little bit of buff.

nova hits 1.5 k ? so 7 mages can drop u dead easily but if you get priests with good heal timing then that shouldn't be a problem. Usually mages try to surprise you with nova so if you pay attention to surrounding areas you could survive it. and it's a bad idea to stay in close range against mages, should definitely keep more distance so novas don't hit whole pt. Mage increase damage did not bring more mages to server, it just made the same players to make a mage sub char to relog during ultima, felankor, CSW and lunar war.

I don't know if mage damages are official, if it's boosted only for ApexKO then it should be reduced back to USKO. Because the idea to give mages more dmg so we attract more mages to our server is FAILED big time.

The mage damage is accurate as per official, think otherwise? Please provide proof or stop insinuating otherwise, we’ve spent upwards of 10+h going back and forth, fine tuning it and trying to make sense of things. With the data set we had (which was as varied as it could be - different MP / int / staffs / bonuses / character level), it all worked out with these calcs. I’m confident they are correct.

Marshmallow, 2 saat önce yazdı:

nova hits 1.5 k ? so 7 mages can drop u dead easily but if you get priests with good heal timing then that shouldn't be a problem. Usually mages try to surprise you with nova so if you pay attention to surrounding areas you could survive it. and it's a bad idea to stay in close range against mages, should definitely keep more distance so novas don't hit whole pt. Mage increase damage did not bring more mages to server, it just made the same players to make a mage sub char to relog during ultima, felankor, CSW and lunar war.

I don't know if mage damages are official, if it's boosted only for ApexKO then it should be reduced back to USKO. Because the idea to give mages more dmg so we attract more mages to our server is FAILED big time.

Mages are overpower in ApexKO.You can see that big melee teams went to make mage team currently in this server.Because you hit 4 AoE skills by berserker but 2 skills are getting fail most of time. So AoE skills are very useless for berserker.
Mages should kill melee teams from far. If they're close, they should be sure that melee teams rape them.But in ApexKO, mage 72 staff hits more than a melee and they're canceling priests and their heals easily. So it's the problem for a melee party.
if you choose a warrior class in this server, you choose it cuz of HP/DEF. But this mages are killing you in a second.If there's no fight take LONG time, then there is no need for this class. Make a rogue or join a mage team and start to getting fun with it.

Long story short, give a chance to berserkers by reducing fail rates for AoE skills.So they can do same thing for those mages if they're very close them. That's all.

Ya where is our duo / trio players? bring them back this "china / korean / taiwans style 22 vs 5 " kinda old thing already + there come behind them 1party of mages and bow bow :D, at apexko kinda pointless do duo/trio pk because if go somewhere whats waiting you full party + archers behind them and you are stunned by archers 5sec.. " btw already tryed with full resistances same way getting stun :D so resistances not even working " 😃

Edited by TukeOP

On 7/24/2018 at 5:48 PM, fuckyou said:

Mages are overpower in ApexKO.You can see that big melee teams went to make mage team currently in this server.Because you hit 4 AoE skills by berserker but 2 skills are getting fail most of time. So AoE skills are very useless for berserker.
Mages should kill melee teams from far. If they're close, they should be sure that melee teams rape them.But in ApexKO, mage 72 staff hits more than a melee and they're canceling priests and their heals easily. So it's the problem for a melee party.
if you choose a warrior class in this server, you choose it cuz of HP/DEF. But this mages are killing you in a second.If there's no fight take LONG time, then there is no need for this class. Make a rogue or join a mage team and start to getting fun with it.

Long story short, give a chance to berserkers by reducing fail rates for AoE skills.So they can do same thing for those mages if they're very close them. That's all.

I don't play warrior class so maybe I don't understand your situation well enough. As Rogue I love it against mages, no matter how strong they hit, most fire mages die with 2 -3 hits! :D This one is my favorite https://apexko.com/character/MISSKIM

Edited by Marshmallow

TukeOP, 24.07.2018 - 17:26 yazdı:

Ya where is our duo / trio players? bring them back this "china / korean / taiwans style 22 vs 5 " kinda old thing already + there come behind them 1party of mages and bow bow :D, at apexko kinda pointless do duo/trio pk because if go somewhere whats waiting you full party + archers behind them and you are stunned by archers 5sec.. " btw already tryed with full resistances same way getting stun :D so resistances not even working " 😃

you need 10k resistence. if you don't have 10k resistance, please boost your gear up. ty

The problem with resistance is that you lose defense and players tend to value defense more and not everyone bother changing gears in action. Besides it looks like resistance got nothing to do with it and it's pure luck. I get stunned and iced with magic shield on  which gives me over 300 resistance :D so I'm not sure how this ice, stun rate works. because when I try to stun my enemy who I know got little resistance, it never works. It's weird.

Marshmallow, 28.07.2018 - 05:57 yazdı:

The problem with resistance is that you lose defense and players tend to value defense more and not everyone bother changing gears in action. Besides it looks like resistance got nothing to do with it and it's pure luck. I get stunned and iced with magic shield on  which gives me over 300 resistance :D so I'm not sure how this ice, stun rate works. because when I try to stun my enemy who I know got little resistance, it never works. It's weird.

There's no way to beat these mage parties.Even 3pri 5 wari melee pties can't do anything against 1 pt mages.We just saw it in CSW. if any gm/admin joined it, they would know what i meant.

There are still 2 options in Apexko.
- Make a mage team (if you like to play mage, this server is just for you!)
- Make a rogue and kill farmers/mages and town it. (it means there will be no pk anymore.)