Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Gift option on PUS

We are 2, TheGreatEvil and MrAccurate, We both used the option Gift on power up store to send a genie pack to someone, it charged us the Apex point, but the player who were suposed to receive it never get it.

Gift was meant to... Scarlet (From TheGreatEvil)  and  Prototype (From MrAccurate)

Regards,

TheGreatEvil and MrAccurate

My bad, It's in wrong section. Thaught it was in bug report.

Yes pls check this problem, today i bought with the "gift" option a genie pack and send it to Prototype (i double checked the name and im 100% sure it was correct) it consumed 250 apex points and he never got anything.

PD: i have the mail regarding to the 1000 apex points i bought today if that helps.

I suggest, that for the next time you want to exchange apex points, you use the item and trade directly (100,500 or 1000 apexpoints) the only problem is it will take the normal time to be able to trade

im glad that gm fixed this and helped with your problem, cheers

I suggest, that for the next time you want to exchange apex points, you use the item and trade directly (100,500 or 1000 apexpoints) the only problem is it will take the normal time to be able to trade

The "Tradeable after x"  Is not something that is actually There, Things from PUS are tradeable instantly (I.e Vouchers / Premiums etc )

Yeah, thats what I done after I seen he were not receiving anything. Just would have been cool to know before we do the error xD