Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

BPs AP

Hello,

I have tried to level myself up as a priest, but noticed I hardly do any damage with a mirage sword.

I got a Hell Breaker from a blue chest, and went from 500 AP to 1300 AP all of a sudden..

But I broke the Hell Breaker to +5 at anvil, and now my BP is kinda shit, even though the Mirage Sword has almost the same amount of attack power..

I wonder if you could fix this ;/ thanks in advance

Hey.

I give my rec to this update, but it should be strongly checked.

BPs were not over powered in version where max level was 70, but as i haven't played much beyond this version, i have no idea how strong is it at 83.

Might require update on skill AP, or class AP coefficient.

Hello,

I have tried to level myself up as a priest, but noticed I hardly do any damage with a mirage sword.

I got a Hell Breaker from a blue chest, and went from 500 AP to 1300 AP all of a sudden..

But I broke the Hell Breaker to +5 at anvil, and now my BP is kinda shit, even though the Mirage Sword has almost the same amount of attack power..

I wonder if you could fix this ;/ thanks in advance

What Level are you?.. Mirage Sword (And Other 2H Swords for that matter) Only actually Do "Decent" Damage when you are a Mastered Level 60+ Priest, And it has -ALWAYS- Been this way in Live / USKO. 

Battle Priest's should always use a 2h mace (Totamatic club / HB / II / Etc) Until level 60 and they are Mastered, then 2H Sword damage scales up after the master quest.