Jump to content
Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

ABOUT UNDER THE CASTLE (UTC)


Allanoon
 Share

Recommended Posts

firstly everyone hello, good days

There is not enough participation at UTC. And the end result is the coarse player entering and exiting the last incoming patch to HP of bosses hp renewal is overrated, We can not even go to the 2nd floor because there are not many users on the server, now there is a possibility of even falling items from mini BOZs in USKO , I mean, if the mini bosses do not throw items and the big bosses have to defeat hp  and also normal hp need to go down too ,  this room is a bie change or a hell of a server on the server and mage is okay and it is almost impossible to pass this room easily There are quite a lot of mobs stunned in UTC and most players do not enter because of this

Since a limited number of players are in APEXKO, monsters' HP's should be reduced in general.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What essentially Allanoon is saying is simply that USKO has qualities reflected in UTC to make small mobs drop UTC weapons and uniques and HARD BOSSES with much more ease in terms of HP and capacity to be killed in context of their massive player population.

Now the dilemma he is targeting is that in ApexKO we have essentially entered an "alternate dimension" of UTC (Twilight Zone, anyone? o.0 ) where ONLY THE HARD BOSSES drop UTC material/weapon, the small mobs DO NOT GIVE Weapons, THE HARD BOSSESS HAVE HP REGEN AND MORE DIFFICULTY in killing them, the only viable way to achieve UTC uniques is through the final NPC and this is ALL in the context of APEXKO's extremely small server base.

 

Why did the differential split in favor of UTC Mobs over Apexko players/community of the game itself? (I'm certain there is an agenda behind this for reasons such as promoting the longevity of the server)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We couldn't finish last week UTC @Aesteris  (first time?) that should tell you something. You guys did something to the HP of bosses last patch that made it impossible for the low population of the server to go all the way to the end. Essentially just made it worst and it was already hard to finish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SlmAgaBaba said:

The last UTC was same time as ultima came up, so everyone left and didn't come back, 

I guess it's a good idea to reduce the HP bonus and Damage rate of UTC bosses :)

Eh, no it wasn't. I'm talking about the last UTC (midnight EST) my time, no Ultima whatsoever around that time. We couldn't kill the first boss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think everyone should just relax. 

Me and @iamjohnwick remember having to make Rosetta +8 lol. We had to get it from event chests at +1. Nowadays you get everything given to you. Go play a pk server if you want free shit and don’t want to put in any effort.  

These weapons are the strongest in the game. And shouldn’t be given out with minimal effort. 

Sometimes an event can’t be completed. So be it. Makes it all the more awesome when you craft a rare item. You have something not many people own. And it can sell for a ton. 

Just because they have an event. Doesn’t mean it has to be Completed each time it’s offered 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BulletClub said:

I think everyone should just relax. 

Me and @iamjohnwick remember having to make Rosetta +8 lol. We had to get it from event chests at +1. Nowadays you get everything given to you. Go play a pk server if you want free shit and don’t want to put in any effort.  

These weapons are the strongest in the game. And shouldn’t be given out with minimal effort. 

Sometimes an event can’t be completed. So be it. Makes it all the more awesome when you craft a rare item. You have something not many people own. And it can sell for a ton. 

Just because they have an event. Doesn’t mean it has to be Completed each time it’s offered 

I agree with bullet club. The UTC event is saving the server. Let's savor it for as long as possible. No need to rush it. Thats what ruined the krowaz expansion in the past. People wanted it for free without working for it. This is a light farm server, accept it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nath said:

We couldn't finish last week UTC @Aesteris  (first time?) that should tell you something. You guys did something to the HP of bosses last patch that made it impossible for the low population of the server to go all the way to the end. Essentially just made it worst and it was already hard to finish.

By the way. You’ve been talking plenty of garbage the last few days. Please enlighten us to your name in game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

I agree with bullet club. The UTC event is saving the server. Let's savor it for as long as possible. No need to rush it. Thats what ruined the krowaz expansion in the past. People wanted it for free without working for it. This is a light farm server, accept it.

It’s brought people back. And taken people away. We just need to find s good mix. 

I just wish our admins would listen to us. We’re the people playing each day. Wee kno what’s going on. And what can be done to make it more fun and cool for the longtime and new players!

we need another Community Liason to forward the communitie’s ideas! 

Edited by BulletClub
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aesteris, 18.04.2018 - 16:15 yazdı:

But.... but.... but..... not everyone in USKO has full +11 gear at their disposal. Also, small mobs do drop materials - you guys generally don't seem to care about them though :(

You say we are the same as the us, but ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...