Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

About kurian class

g1r0

Lets start for Devil transformation: 

- Coldown is ridicously slow, people needs relog every time when lose transformation ... Fix that.

- Devil Mode absorbs too low damage for PvP server... Come on guys everyone got +11weapon and armors here, Devil kurians cant help in 8vs8.

The last patch make a mage class more strong but is not good for kurians continous damage  of spells fvcked up the Devil transformation same with damage of archers you guys needs to do something about this.

- talking about damage... Devil kurian is like a paper mage  therefore It has to compensate its weakness with its capacity of damage... What does not happen on this server, the damage is low and 120 of stamina not help... probably Devil kurian die more times than kill

Every patch every update fvcked up the kurian class more and more...  Stop that.

Edited by g1r0

Say what. Kurian can solo anyone or anything hahahahahah. Kurian isn’t made to tank parties. It’s a utility class. You can help your party with pulls or stuns. You can be a defensive tank. Or you can do dot damage and heal. 

Kurian is overpowered. We’ve been complaining about this for months. Even begging to have this meatball deleted from the server. 

Anything buffing a kurian is fucking laughable. 

45 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

Say what. Kurian can solo anyone or anything hahahahahah. Kurian isn’t made to tank parties. It’s a utility class. You can help your party with pulls or stuns. You can be a defensive tank. Or you can do dot damage and heal. 

Kurian is overpowered. We’ve been complaining about this for months. Even begging to have this meatball deleted from the server. 

Anything buffing a kurian is fucking laughable. 

Hahahaha go play kurian dude with 120 sp only Rush skill use 60 SP and miss 50% of the time same than pull...  You cant heal without devil transformation and need 65  devil skill points for 8k heal... You cant do everything just take a choise be atack, devil or suport thats all.

I know, in the server some kurians never miss stun, Rush or pull, hiting with some extra Range they can be cheaters or just "Lucky players" that IS not the case of all the players.

Nobody play solo in this server, no one do vs, all the sins hunting in dúo or trío like fags. ?

If you think it's easy, why do not you try be kurian?  

24 minutes ago, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

Dot Kurian NOT OP?

what? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?? WHAT????? WHAT???Afbeeldingsresultaat voor WHAT GIFAfbeeldingsresultaat voor WHAT GIF

OP?? WTF  

4k dmg from sins that is op

2-3k dmg from mage spell that IS op

You cry for 400-700 dmg per second? Wtf dude go use cure cursé and stop cry... Jesús Crist  

I will try to keep my post as simple as Possible. The Answer is "NO".

Why? That's a good thing to be thinking at this point, it means you are using your reasoning skills. ^^

Simply, because the kurian class has the most extensive capabilities as compared to other classes in game such as priest/rogue/warrior and mage. It has descent, it has signficant cure and healing capabilities, it has divide armor which is in my eyes the inverse of critical point and lastly and more importantly the most disgusting and horrid form of dot damage available that makes all mage dot damage mediocre in comparison.

Have a nice day, kiddo.

Edited by IIIAmJohnWick
my 21st century grammar is always in need of fixing.

8 hours ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

I will try to keep my post as simple as Possible. The Answer is "NO".

Why? That's a good thing to be thinking at this point, it means you are using your reasoning skills. ^^

Simply, because the kurian class has the most extensive capabilities as compared to other classes in game such as priest/rogue/warrior and mage. It has descent, it has signficant cure and healing capabilities, it has divide armor which is in my eyes the inverse of critical point and lastly and more importantly the most disgusting and horrid form of dot damage available that makes all mage dot damage mediocre in comparison.

Have a nice day, kiddo.

1 more time... The post IS not about ability of the skills everyone knows how It works... And No, u cant use divide armor, descent, atack and heal at the same time its not possible insufficient skill points... Learn how to play kurian.

specifically the post IS about "Devil" skills,  Coldown of transformation skill, Damage absorption capacity of the devil transformation and damage balance according to the magic power capacity.

It is not so difficult to understand, please improve your reading comprehension.

1 hour ago, Aesteris said:

Officially, at least on KRKO, the cooldowns persist throughout sessions (e.g. relogging to get back your devil transformation doesn't work there).

We can update Kurians to their latest incarnation, if you'd like :)

Please delete all those dot abilities already:lol: This isn’t knight online anymore this class. 

3 hours ago, Aesteris said:

Officially, at least on KRKO, the cooldowns persist throughout sessions (e.g. relogging to get back your devil transformation doesn't work there).

Please. Hahaha. Maybe that will make them happy 

5 hours ago, Aesteris said:

On KRKO everyone have +11 weapons and Armor? +3 full jewels? ?

you make an absurd comparison, on APEXKO the dmg is insane, wait like 5 mins every time when you Lost the transformation is stupid.

Why not test before say something... ?Talking about official servers kurian class are not edited like apexko ??

And they have a better control about Macroing, koxp, glitching, tbl etc etc...???

you guys should copy the good things too ??

• English Game Master
3 minutes ago, g1r0 said:

And they have a better control about Macroing, koxp, glitching, tbl etc etc...???

you guys should copy the good things too ??

I dare you to try koxping/tbl-editing, we've done quite alot about these stuff and i'm positive you'll have a hard time doing it. :)

Leaving the Kurian and KRKO topic for someone else to answer, i simply know too little about it.

This shit is hilarious hahaha. He wants more stamina and more damage. But doesn’t want the bad part of the persistent cool down. Which I didn’t know anything about. I support fully though :D

the funny part is. Devil kurian is obscenely overpowered as it is. All you gotta do is AOE dot. And run. You get 15 kills like Aurelio or Ageu. Apparently this guy just isn’t as good. Or doesn’t know how to play ??

Edited by BulletClub

1 hour ago, BulletClub said:

This shit is hilarious hahaha. He wants more stamina and more damage. But doesn’t want the bad part of the persistent cool down. Which I didn’t know anything about. I support fully though :D

the funny part is. Devil kurian is obscenely overpowered as it is. All you gotta do is AOE dot. And run. You get 15 kills like Aurelio or Ageu. Apparently this guy just isn’t as good. Or doesn’t know how to play ??

Lol you wrong AOE dont stack with another spells anymore, that was edited long ago... Many times u cant run or scape like a kurian about 70% of the time you gonna die and its ok... therefore the weakness should be compensated with its damage thats why ask for balance of mp power... If they balance the dmg of mp power 120 of stamina power gonna be enought thats all.

The basic idea of the post IS about Devil transformation like a devil kurian cant do anything without transformation and the Coldown is so fvcking slow.

Example... Get ready for pk put all your buffs and go... Some enemy mages send *3 nova and you Lost the transformation and die... Press ok and you need to wait like 5 mins of transformation Coldown to get ready again pffff.......

Btw im Aurelio team mate, i know how everything works.

i do believe kurian got a huge ass buff on official server

im totally against this. 

but kurians got a major buff on official servers

Gonna update this with : if you make kurians like that you should probally do the same for warriors/sins

Edited by Chayni

3 minutes ago, Chayni said:

i do believe kurian got a huge ass buff on official server

im totally against this. 

but kurians got a major buff on official servers

So does the warriors and sins in usko lol they are also 4 times stronger then in here.

And warriors & sins got alot of nerfs and kurians doesn't. I think if we make Kurians like this in ApexKO i think we won't even make it to 2019.

Full archers and dot kurians everywhere.

Edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss