Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Removing Cospre ( Valks , Wings etc )

Nota

well then u just remove the helmet .. I meant more like delete some files to remove valk and shit from every player 

then you gonna see invisible players :3  i think its advanced, you could simply replace the files but then you gonna see each character with same items (rogues/priests etc), those armors suppose to hide paper built champions :3 so you cant tell the difference in team fight which one is squishier:D 

It deletes the whole valkyrie / gryphon set (while you get the bonus from it) if you click on that little square in the top right corner.

However it will only delete your own valkyrie, not every1's.    Was wondering about such a thing that'd delete every1's (in my case i'm mostly hating the wings), but so far didn't get any useful tip on that.

• Administrators

It was something we looked into a while back, but the time cost/benefit wasn't worth it. It was a little more time consuming than I'd have liked, with more serious issues at the time.

I'll probably spend some time on working on an option for it soon though.

It was something we looked into a while back, but the time cost/benefit wasn't worth it. It was a little more time consuming than I'd have liked, with more serious issues at the time.

I'll probably spend some time on working on an option for it soon though.

That would be awesome ! :) 

then you gonna see invisible players :3  i think its advanced, you could simply replace the files but then you gonna see each character with same items (rogues/priests etc), those armors suppose to hide paper built champions :3 so you cant tell the difference in team fight which one is squishier:D 

well u cant tell if some1 is ''squishier'' when they cospre on either. doesn't make a difference xD