Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

The first +1 made on server ^^

SacrificeProductions

nice, it seems like orcs are way ahead of humans (higher lvls, highers nps, higher items) (just my opinion)

False.

Orcs may have 2 or 3 level 80s, my clan has x3 parties of MNI genie parties running everyday. We're pretty geared as well lol.

False.

Orcs may have 2 or 3 level 80s, my clan has x3 parties of MNI genie parties running everyday. We're pretty geared as well lol.

Why the fuck are you so salty jesus you are one pathetic human being... Thinking you the shit all the time ... What happened cant take the compliments people give to orc you lil crying gayfucker

Why the fuck are you so salty jesus you are one pathetic human being... Thinking you the shit all the time ... What happened cant take the compliments people give to orc you lil crying gayfucker

And for peoples info i made that Shio on the 3rd day and its %100 andrew just forgot to give the credits to the actual maker lol

'crying' says the guy who left the server

Gtfo already.