Sign in to follow this  
Razordagawd

Spirit of Logos?

UPDATED: Buffs don't even work :lol:

What's the respawn timer, and why does it look like the Asga monument? It's supposed to look like this:

706966daf9e92092eeba4ed0268c2d3c.png

I couldn't get to read all the options since it disappeared quickly but they were only 3 as opposed to 4. Additionally, I got to click on one of the buffs (AP one was it?), but the statue had already disappeared so I didn't get anything. Official behavior is that even if someone claims the buff and the statue disappears, you would still be able to choose yours as long as you got the SoL UI up. That's why dozens of people stack in logos respawn points, so they all can get 100% exp bonus.

If in this server only ONE person can claim the buffs, you might want to look into a drastic respawn timer reduction.

Edited by Razordagawd

I myself was only able to utilize it once. I believe the respawn time is too high and it does not behave like official. In official, it is possible to stack as long as everyone has right clicked the NPC first. When I was in a party of three or four (@ apexko), we all right clicked and then chose our buffs but not one person received a buff. This is definitely something for gm/admin to look into please <3. Keep up the good work all gm/admins ! :)

Edited by IIIAmJohnWick
More Info

1 hour ago, Razordagawd said:

What about the UI trick to get multiple people to use it?

It shouldn't work. Range check should kick in when the next player tries to use it (but they'll be out of range with it, since it'll be elsewhere).

Update: Unless the buff is invisible, SoL doesn't even work lmao.

Selected 5% AP with no one around me. I see no buff in the buff bar (next to scrolls). I see no increase in my character AP (still sitting at the same exact amount).

Hello?

2 minutes ago, Razordagawd said:

Update: Unless the buff is invisible, SoL doesn't even work lmao.

Selected 5% AP with no one around me. I see no buff in the buff bar (next to scrolls). I see no increase in my character AP (still sitting at the same exact amount).

Hello?

It did work for me. At my scrolls it show a symbol with A and it gave me increased attackpower for 1 Hour. But if you have this increased attackpower you cannot use Meat Dumpling.

You probably had the Meat Dumpling on while taking it.

Edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss

6 hours ago, Razordagawd said:

Oh so meat dumpling is to blame... interesting. Thanks guys.

dont think so, for 2 times i removed meat dumpling and nothing at least on the "increase np cont" one.

1. Collision issue is dealt with, now that Meat Dumplings are no longer a thing (because their NP gain is baseline, i.e. no NP loss).
2. The respawn time has actually always been an hour, however the spawn was bugged. That's fixed in the next patch. So that much is no longer an issue.
3. It really doesn't need a 4th option. There really isn't all that much more that's really useful for PvP anyway.

Considering this report resolved.