Sign in to follow this  
MERET

[Guide] Under The Castle (UTC)

TQhbJb.gif

How to enter?

• The entrance to UTC via NPC [Twilight Observer] at Luferson or El Morad Castle

Time

• UTC is open every Friday and Saturday.
  • Time depends on your location. That's why you should check your event schedule.
  • This event goes on during 4 hours.

More information

• It is a event consisting of 4 stages. 

5yqhIp.png

• Mobs:

P0Vcxz.gif

• This dungeon offers unique quests and items in order to make UTC weapons and armours. Please read a recipe of that from NPC [Disciple of Hepa] Shozin at Maradon.

YML9Oj.png

px0WZt.png

• You obtain -if you have party- 2 Tropy box (if you don't, just 1 Tropy box) after passing per dungeon.
  • If you die inside the UTC than press OK, then your character teleports back to the re-spawn point and you see that the durability on armours&weapon are all gone at the same time. You have to recovery of those.

OYA0Nq.jpg

• If you use Life Crystal item when you die, you proceed on your way without the necessity of sth.
  • You can get it via NPC [Mysterious Narki] using low, middle, high and unique items at Maradon.
  • There is a NPC [Twilight Knight Guard] Martin the final stage, you can use boxes here.

MlMcuf.jpg

Edited by MERET

1 hour ago, BulletClub said:

I think people owe appreciation to MERET. he does this everytime something new comes out.

no rewards, or not even being asked. he does it out of kindness. thank you MERET

I agree with you. He is a perfect guy! He is my favorite turkish guy that's playing in ApexKO.

Always ready to help. In english and in turkish. Perfect!!!