Sign in to follow this  
IIIAmJohnWick

Many Topics & UTC

Source marking doesn't de-stealth. It only prevents stealthing. Do you even tooltip bro?! :D

Is UTC supposed to drop the selfname weapons already at +8? Doesn't that take away most of the fun? I'd be okay with the weapons being dropped at +5 even, but at a way higher rate.

You lost one topic not to list 

We need a explanation why u guys put +9 Ts instead of Reb.9 Ts

It's a big cap between them, must something wrong

Reb.9 Ts (100ap) is fine for begineer, however +9 Ts (105ap) is much closer to the +9 (Reb.11)ETS

Affect more player that was bought it before, I don't wna my friends quit game, they just because this reason and without passion anymore.

For sure, not only the TS problem, the other things just like mythril even krowaz set 11 decline in the market, people very angry.

34 minutes ago, Razordagawd said:

Source marking doesn't de-stealth. It only prevents stealthing. Do you even tooltip bro?! :D

Is UTC supposed to drop the selfname weapons already at +8? Doesn't that take away most of the fun? I'd be okay with the weapons being dropped at +5 even, but at a way higher rate.

Yes the selfname are non-upgradeable and drop at +8. selfname 112 ap moonlight . normal upgradable moonlight is 101 (upgradable to 11 reb). This needs to change too. self name need to be made upgradeable. I do agree true silver 9 needs to be removed and replaced with blood finger +11 reb and also rosetta 9 needs remove and replace with krowaz 8 nonupgradable.

2 minutes ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

Also need to add str back to cry echo. warriors already are in major defect.

Lmao you can't be serious. Poor warriors have only dominated the server for more than a year and now they're crying because of a minor nerf?

2 minutes ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

Yes the selfname are non-upgradeable and drop at +8. selfname 112 ap moonlight . normal upgradable moonlight is 101 (upgradable to 11 reb). This needs to change too. self name need to be made upgradeable. I do agree true silver 9 needs to be removed and replaced with blood finger +11 reb and also rosetta 9 needs remove and replace with krowaz 8 nonupgradable.

Didn't you guys test this? How in all that's holy did all of you consider selfname dropping at +8 a good idea? Not even dark knight armor drop at +7, yet the best weapons in the game are obtainable ON PURE RNG already at their current highest level? This is such a painfully stupid decision lmao. So I get one at +8 and I'm done. No more attending UTC.

There needs to be an incentive to get people to keep running the events. If they dropped at +6, even at +7 people would need to return due to how hard it would be to get an actual +8.

10 minutes ago, Razordagawd said:

Lmao you can't be serious. Poor warriors have only dominated the server for more than a year and now they're crying because of a minor nerf?

Didn't you guys test this? How in all that's holy did all of you consider selfname dropping at +8 a good idea? Not even dark knight armor drop at +7, yet the best weapons in the game are obtainable ON PURE RNG already at their current highest level? This is such a painfully stupid decision lmao. So I get one at +8 and I'm done. No more attending UTC.

There needs to be an incentive to get people to keep running the events. If they dropped at +6, even at +7 people would need to return due to how hard it would be to get an actual +8.

I was not involved in any testing. I agree with you.

How can we say the <selfname> ones are not dropping yet? it's only been 2 events and they said it's a rare drop rate. 

hell in usko they swear to god CS drops from lesath. but you maybe see 5x a year from lesath lol. i think its great that it's a low drop rate.

just because we havent see a <selfname> +8 drop in the first 2 events doesn't mean it's not dropping. it's too small of a sample size to tell. 

but what we do know is that UTC is bugged. it doesn't give trophy of bloody battle. and the NPC does not spawn to exchange once Pwlitoon and all mobs have been killed.

i agree that the AP is low. both should be upgradable to +11 and the crafted should be dropped at +8 just as the castellan weapons are. +6 is too shitty. 

it takes effort. it not like you will attend UTC and get the materials for a +8 weapon in 1 event. it might take a player a few weeks to craft one. seeing as you neeed 10 of the weapon fragments and UTC is only 1 day a week. and in one UTC you might obtain 3 if you're lucky. so it's difficult enough as it is. +8 crafted is needed. 

originally castellan was +6 also. i was in the first clan to own the castle after the patch. twostars agreed that +6 was just too low and gave them at +8 instead

Edited by BulletClub

1 hour ago, BulletClub said:

How can we say the <selfname> ones are not dropping yet? it's only been 2 events and they said it's a rare drop rate. 

hell in usko they swear to god CS drops from lesath. but you maybe see 5x a year from lesath lol. i think its great that it's a low drop rate.

just because we havent see a <selfname> +8 drop in the first 2 events doesn't mean it's not dropping. it's too small of a sample size to tell. 

but what we do know is that UTC is bugged. it doesn't give trophy of bloody battle. and the NPC does not spawn to exchange once Pwlitoon and all mobs have been killed.

i agree that the AP is low. both should be upgradable to +11 and the crafted should be dropped at +8 just as the castellan weapons are. +6 is too shitty. 

it takes effort. it not like you will attend UTC and get the materials for a +8 weapon in 1 event. it might take a player a few weeks to craft one. seeing as you neeed 10 of the weapon fragments and UTC is only 1 day a week. and in one UTC you might obtain 3 if you're lucky. so it's difficult enough as it is. +8 crafted is needed. 

originally castellan was +6 also. i was in the first clan to own the castle after the patch. twostars agreed that +6 was just too low and gave them at +8 instead

The decision to have them drop at +8 is retarded as a whole. Putting into perspective how basically a +9 cursed weapon (ap-wise) is completely tied to an effortless RNG drop is simply stupid. To keep such an absurd concept in line with balance, obviously the drop rate needs to be abysmally low (otherwise everyone will be running with one), which brings us to UTC becoming a completely unfulfilling and reward-less event.

Why not just have them drop way more, but at +6? I mean, You get holy armor at +6 when crafted no? Imagine admins made it so you received it at +8? It's bad.

The event needs a massive revamp. It's basically a lottery draw where the winners get the best weapons in the game.

Edited by Razordagawd

Warriors:

Cry Echo lower damage then usko since first days of apexko,

Aoe lower range + lower damage then in usko

Now also -15 STR BATTLE CRY :asD;Asdds:ASD:sad:aD

Also no red pots i play pk yesterday 0 damage priest maybe holy knight +11 i think lucky 150 damage no problem :D

Why just can't give back that lil 15 str? Lmao.

Mages:

Mages good buff but i think better put the staffs+11 the price go down if they are at +10rev or +11rev doesn't matter.

also just give fr+3 etc for free felankor drop +3 anyways who cares?

Kurians:
Please delete them from the game ty. This is Knight Online not League Of Legends.

Gear Dispenser items:

Let's put Dragon Scale , Mythrill , Rons , Trials +11,krowaz+8,ets+11, (hepa exc shard&raptor not important) in the sundries cant sell now anyways a:SD:ASD

Ets+9??? i think this is the worst idea i have ever seen in my life.

Offline Merchant:

You guys remove it at this patch # 3 users in moradon. All newcomers see just 3 user in moradon /logout.

Maybe just give it for free to everyone again???

I'm dissapointed very much again ApexKO like i was in the start of ApexKO v1 shell set+8, raptor+8, 21gb in innhost.

35 MAGE CLANS NERF MAGES.

DISSAPOINTED 100% IN U APEXKO

can you stop cry finally?

if you bought ANY item before patch you are retarded and its your fail so stop crying now

apex is 2,5year old server and they want outgear every1 so they can pk, now they cant kill worm and crying on forum like kids

ets+11 is not big deal, we lost WAY MORE on pk patch back in 2016 

Moradon was full of merchants because some idiot opened 200 chars with pots on merchants

Edited by ImmortalOne

53 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

can you stop cry finally?

if you bought ANY item before patch you are retarded and its your fail so stop crying now

apex is 2,5year old server and they want outgear every1 so they can pk, now they cant kill worm and crying on forum like kids

ets+11 is not big deal, we lost WAY MORE on pk patch back in 2016 

Moradon was full of merchants because some idiot opened 200 chars with pots on merchants

Can you get brain finally?

I didn't but all the players that complaining are. And they going to quit now i only care about the activity.

Yes it's really good 2,5 year old server but so many mistakes i lost my count. True i shouldn't cry and just open a dot kurian already. :D 

True so stacking more mistakes and item losses is the most normal thing ever? aSD:aS:D.

that was only in the town of moradon rest was all real ones.

5 minutes ago, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

Can you get brain finally?

I didn't but all the players that complaining are. And they going to quit now i only care about the activity.

Yes it's really good 2,5 year old server but so many mistakes i lost my count. True i shouldn't cry and just open a dot kurian already. :D 

True so stacking more mistakes and item losses is the most normal thing ever? aSD:aS:D.

that was only in the town of moradon rest was all real ones.

the only person crying i see is you.

turks play and not cry

taiwans not cry

chinas not cry

but YOU

2 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

the only person crying i see is you.

turks play and not cry

taiwans not cry

chinas not cry

but YOU

Turkish players all crying ingame about lagg bad patch low damage etc.

Taiwans barely in the server. And are inactive.

Chinese don't understand how to talk english or how to use forum.

3 minutes ago, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

Turkish players all crying ingame about lagg bad patch low damage etc.

Taiwans barely in the server. And are inactive.

Chinese don't understand how to talk english or how to use forum.

i dont see any1 crying ingame

and for those who do i have one simple idea

stop playing this game 24/7 in parents house -> find work -> buy new pc

Idk how bad the dmg reduction was for warriors but I'm glad it exists. However priests can become impossible to kill as a result. It's a complicated subject to balance.

I am very relieved to hear they drop at +0, shame on you johnwick for spreading misinformation like that.

The gear dispenser changes were a mistake, I'll write a full on review on what I feel needs to be improved.

8 hours ago, twostars said:

Where did you get the info from that says it drops <selfname> +8? It's actually +0, so is that in some post that needs correcting? Where is that from?

As for the rest of the thread, don't worry, we're not ignoring it.

we need a crafting guide. it took 2 weeks to make a guide for holy armor. and people were wasting shadow pieces when we didnt know it was 100%.

it would be nice if we could get a guide with a bit more information

Edited by BulletClub

5 hours ago, Darius said:

Warriors:

Cry Echo lower damage then usko since first days of apexko,

Aoe lower range + lower damage then in usko

Now also -15 STR BATTLE CRY :asD;Asdds:ASD:sad:aD

Also no red pots i play pk yesterday 0 damage priest maybe holy knight +11 i think lucky 150 damage no problem :D

Why just can't give back that lil 15 str? Lmao.

Mages:

Mages good buff but i think better put the staffs+11 the price go down if they are at +10rev or +11rev doesn't matter.

also just give fr+3 etc for free felankor drop +3 anyways who cares?

Kurians:
Please delete them from the game ty. This is Knight Online not League Of Legends.

Gear Dispenser items:

Let's put Dragon Scale , Mythrill , Rons , Trials +11,krowaz+8,ets+11, (hepa exc shard&raptor not important) in the sundries cant sell now anyways a:SD:ASD

Ets+9??? i think this is the worst idea i have ever seen in my life.

Offline Merchant:

You guys remove it at this patch # 3 users in moradon. All newcomers see just 3 user in moradon /logout.

Maybe just give it for free to everyone again???

I'm dissapointed very much again ApexKO like i was in the start of ApexKO v1 shell set+8, raptor+8, 21gb in innhost.

35 MAGE CLANS NERF MAGES.

DISSAPOINTED 100% IN U APEXKO

Very detail list the pros and cons after this patch

I lost many friend in game just because this patch did not consider the voice of most old players 

It only says that it can attract new players to join, however, how many the new player from now on ?

Especially, the Gear Dispenser items  problem

A lot of things are worthless now.

We were joined jr, bdw or handle cz quest to get the chest.

Unfortunately, after this patch, you can also expect how many players will buy the new offline merchant emblem

just for selling that garbage item (hepa's, mythril, krowaz ...) from chest <_<

Not only these, I still have a lot of complaints. Waiting to get answer from these managers in this forum

Because I can’t play games right now -_-

7 hours ago, twostars said:

Where did you get the info from that says it drops <selfname> +8? It's actually +0, so is that in some post that needs correcting? Where is that from?

As for the rest of the thread, don't worry, we're not ignoring it.

With all due respect @twostars, I was under the impression that it dropped at +8 from the patch notes. This was a mistake on my end, I interpreted it wrong. I apologize.

2 hours ago, Razordagawd said:

Idk how bad the dmg reduction was for warriors but I'm glad it exists. However priests can become impossible to kill as a result. It's a complicated subject to balance.

I am very relieved to hear they drop at +0, shame on you johnwick for spreading misinformation like that.

The gear dispenser changes were a mistake, I'll write a full on review on what I feel needs to be improved.

Again, I apologize @Razordagawd, I interpreted the patch notes wrong. My mistake.