Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

/nation_chat

mo3head

Allow mix nations to join chat rooms with eachother, in addition to private and public, add nation slector.

Example 1: Allow a private chat to be opened with users from all nations but with a password required. (Human and orcs could join with a password)

Example 2: Allow a public chat to be opened with users from all nations without a password for communication in CZ or WAR to rage on eachother. :D (Humans and orcs could join without a password)

Example 3: Allow a public chat to be opened with users from theyre own nation only, without a password. (Orcs could not join)

• 2 months later...

Example 2 is used in PVP zones in Raiderz and it is pure spam 24/7. Both factions can use this channel in the pvp zone, but most people and I mean 90% of them use it for spam item selling, curse or just random chit chat that nobody cares. I think that most serious pvp players just disable this and talk in party.

Map chat is common in most mmo's and is never a bad idea.

Server-wide chat... I've never seen it used for anything useful in any game. Mostly, like the above person said, it is used to spam or be obnoxious.

I believe there's a chatroom feature in-game. Unsure if it can be used by members of the opposite nation while in a pvp zone though. As far as implementing these new features... followed by what twostars' told me back then, I don't think new systems or UI will be added anymore for now.

• 2 months later...

I can't really say I agree with you. It's a good thought but really it's not going to do a whole lot of good. At least not for the amount of effort it would take to code up those examples you had listed. I do hate being in my homeland getting a PM saying (@^&^@$^[email protected]^&@. But at the same time it's only going to cause drama down the road. Karus/El Morad shouldnt be talking to it's rival nation. Especially in Ronark Land...

• Administrators

I can't really say I agree with you. It's a good thought but really it's not going to do a whole lot of good. At least not for the amount of effort it would take to code up those examples you had listed. I do hate being in my homeland getting a PM saying (@^&^@$^[email protected]^&@. But at the same time it's only going to cause drama down the road. Karus/El Morad shouldnt be talking to it's rival nation. Especially in Ronark Land...

Just to be clear, you're familiar with the /nation_chat feature they're talking about, right? It's basically an entirely separate chat system (private/public channels), because you apparently can't have too many chat systems.

I agree with Sick, ofc talking with ur race enemy is good sometimes, but mostly are drama, soon u gonna find ur cheater report as "he called me stupid D: pls Mr Babysitter , help me!" and it sux! i've been there! It sucks to being a dramaqueen helper as GM.

Yeah, Twostars I know what he is talking about. It would be cool I mean the thought of just chilling out in a chat room with the other nation. But thats just Drama waiting to happen. With or without a PW. Just my two cents..