Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Restart the Server and Do these.

edyjon

Please everyone come and help them admins to restart it better. Say what you think should be added to improve the server and game experience. Here are what I think should be done:

Mining and fishing are the biggest issue we have here. Why?

1. MINING:

because everyone is spending much time at mining than going CZ to PK and raid XP spots. Items such as Treasure Chests should only be dropped from events such as Forgotten Temple, Chaos and BDW or some GM events as a reward. That way more people will join the events. Same goes with Fragments and Juraid Gems.

Why do you think nobody is participating in Chaos? because they already getting shit loads of Blue chest from mining. You see chaos is screwed here bcz of mining, CZ is empty bcz of mining. Forgotten Temple will soon be empty bcz of mining. Nobody will care about Bifrost and Juraid bcz of mining. And more importantly server will be filled with lots of +8 /+9 uniqe items and that's the end of server I can tel you. Nobody gonna join a farm server when everyone who got a Premium Mattock and Rod got set +9 uniqes.

So in mining remove Treasure Chests, Frags and Gems, potions and silver coin. Make this mining somehow an AFK thing to do. Add Gold coin at low rate drop, Instead of getting 30 silver coin and keep running to NPC to sell you get 3 Gold coin in the end and happy. AND lower the amount of XP achieved in mining. People don't go CZ to XP bcz you get nice EXP from mining.

2. FISHING & MS:

Well I haven't done this yet in game but I guess it's the same thing as mining. You get pretty much same items but even worst you also get Monster Stone! OMG another failure I guess. Not only MS shouldn't be dropped from fishing It shouldn't be droped from every mobs. Monster Stone should only be dropped from BOSS Mobs in every town and Bosses in CZ/Ardream at lower rate. People have already got a set Uniqes the first day man. They got ROLs, ROCs, PEs. I mean seriously first day! It's a farm server right? And MS boss is impossible to kill when I joined with a 61 lv char. MS difficulty level should be divided based on characters levels. for 59, 69 and +70 and make the boss easier with higher chance of uniqe drop and lower chance of uniqe drops from mobs in MS. Since this is a solo thing and some classes don't have heal skills, the boss should not hit so much damage but be hard to kill so you gotta spend time and spamming it to kill.

So yeah mining and fishing have screwed the game in my opinion. Please everyone come and point a few things you think that should be done in order to get this restarted in a better way.

I dnt think a server restart is the best solution at this point... hmm in my opinion mining is a good idea to help new comers and people who dnt have a clan to have a chance of gearing. BUT i also think that it is to much how it is right now, they should just delete the blue/green chests/fragments and gems from them and keep the red chest, also lower the exp and change the silver coins for gold ones with lower drop rate. About fishing do the same maybe and change the monster stones drop for bus drops or something usefull but not op. Just let the ppl who already got stuff from mining and fishing keep there stuff (its not their fault, btw im not including myself i never got anything from mining/fishing) im sure people will be able to keep up with them in some time.

Its also true that because of the chest drops noone goes to chaos events (15-20 participants).

i think it should stay like it is.

about CHAOS you can get wings from chaos. so only noobs don't participate chaos events, and also chaos map is daily event and i couldn't go for the 2nd one without map (1piece / day ). that's why people can not join :3

People already made +3 /+4 rev uniques. if they gonna tweak or remove anything it would be unfair for new comers. So it should be either at a restart or stay as it is now but I see +9 items coming pretty soon!

i dont belive you sir 

Well I did just see some +8 high class items, so about uniques +7 (or a few rev) might not be complete bullshit, but I havn't seen one for myself tho.
I am a fan of lowering the minning rates, as I am "farming" on 2 PC's atm and within the last hour I got more drops than I would get from events (on 1 account) the whole day :)

In my opinion, minning should only drop red chest / black gems, at a pretty high rate. Hell maybe even some BUS, so people can start upgrading. 
The rest should be left for good old farming (with a decent drop rate, so server doesn't become impossible for people with a life). 

People already made +3 /+4 rev uniques. if they gonna tweak or remove anything it would be unfair for new comers. So it should be either at a restart or stay as it is now but I see +9 items coming pretty soon!

There are abosolutely no +3/+4 uniques on the server, maybe you mean unique weapons such as  dv and chd, but no unique accessory +3/4, the most is a +1 diamond ring that dropped from a bossviin eslant.

There are abosolutely no +3/+4 uniques on the server, maybe you mean unique weapons such as  dv and chd, but no unique accessory +3/4, the most is a +1 diamond ring that dropped from a bossviin eslant.

If you read my sentence again you see I wrote +3/+4 rev and everyone knows rev is short form of reversed and accessories cannot be reversed. Only weapons can be. :D