Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Abyss gem item drop rate!

kurtis

I've noticed that the abyss gem drop rate gives a lot of junk. Perhaps if the % of better items where added, they would be more use full again like in the good old days. obviously it doesn't have to be amazing, but it would be nice to not turn in 100 gems and get Full plate the whole time! Just my 2 cents :)

Saleen

Abyss Gem droprates have always been very shitty as I remember any KO server I have played. 

You gotta be really lucky to get useful shit like even MDs or Glaves not to mention the probability to get a Raptor or Shard from those. 

In Usko I turned in at least 1k Gems and got nothing ;D 

Same shit with Chests and Fragments .. if you´re unlucky you can also get 100 crimsons out of 100 red boxes ;)

Time for Twostars to raise there drop rate increase! nothing crazy, but actually make it worth while to turn them in  :lol:

Why would anyone raise the drop rate? Drop rate of what? People are turning stacks of 100+s, no need to raise any drop rate.

Perhaps more interesting items could be added to them at a very, very low drop chance like Abyss Eyes, Abyss Wings, Abyss Lullabies, and Abyss Fires but that's just an idea.

Why would anyone raise the drop rate? Drop rate of what? People are turning stacks of 100+s, no need to raise any drop rate.

Perhaps more interesting items could be added to them at a very, very low drop chance like Abyss Eyes, Abyss Wings, Abyss Lullabies, and Abyss Fires but that's just an idea.

That's what I'm saying. Make them have a small chance to drop decent shit!