Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Server?

azreal313

I'm starting to agree with the people who say the server, there are issues with chests/fragments/gems dropping way too frequently from mining/fishing, old accessories are dropping off mobs in monster nests instead of only on the boss of the nest like they should be and a lot of people got scared off by the ddos, as well as not enough advertising was done, especially on the turkish forums considering the vast majority of players are english, I really hope they consider the server, fixing these very big problems and advertising properly and then in like a week's time.

I can't agree with this man anymore. I support this server and the owners to the fullest. But it hurts my little colored heart watching all the craziness. For one, all these cats getting Juriad items before they are lvl 60 is kinda a major flaw in the game. It really says "Fuck you" to players who want to do juraid. I also feel monster stones are a bit OP. The old uniques drop rates are just far to frequent. A second re lunch might fuck the server. I am putting myself in everyone's shoes here. Other than the mining high ass rates and the CPU spiking. Server is looking good. If you do consider a re launch. Please make sure that the issues are fixed. This is the weekend I been waiting months for.. We all are disappointed but it happens. Lets just get it fixed and keep moving forward.

lol this is funny ... if relaunch happens half the people they have right now will quit. no ones gonna play a server which they spent 48 hours while there was problems to farm items and exp but then get deleted just cause of bunch of people who are behind as in level or items ... 

The more relaunch the more players u lose. ppl will say alright first launch failed, so 2nd launch is understandable. now that one failed too. 3rd launch? that's gonna fail too many players will say and 4th, 5th, 6th launch on the way huh. well i think you could do the 3rd launch for the last time but if u gonna do it u gotta think about some new stuff to advertise to attract more players. otherwise i doubt u gonna get more players.

lol this is funny ... if relaunch happens half the people they have right now will quit. no ones gonna play a server which they spent 48 hours while there was problems to farm items and exp but then get deleted just cause of bunch of people who are behind as in level or items ... 

So 20 people?

Take a look around you and count how many people are online and do the math. The population is lower than 100 people, you think that this amount of people will support you in farm server like this? And yes to be honest i am behind on lvl because i cant manualy exp like most people, i am too busy to play all the time so i rely on Genie wich i cant use now because server DC all the time.

I don't know. I'm an adaptive person, but not everyone works like me. I want a fun active server with a healthy economy, and if the server is only pulling in this many people then I worry for its future.

Hopefully the owners will listen to their community and act accordingly.

I don't see the population increasing with a relaunch, you're assuming everyone that has been working hard would stay.

People generally despise relaunches, they RARELY fix things (has any quick relaunch ever been successful?) and build up a bad reputation.

I don't see the population increasing with a relaunch, you're assuming everyone that has been working hard would stay.

People generally despise relaunches, they RARELY fix things (has any quick relaunch ever been successful?) and build up a bad reputation.

Now this is just disingenuous at best. No one is saying that a relaunch alone would fix things, it's a relaunch plus solving the problems. I 100% agree that a relaunch and nothing else touched would fail even more than the current run this server has, but if they listen to their community and fix the problems with the server it'll almost have to be relaunched unless it's handled very well.

Relaunched ? Why not just decrease drop rates on mining that would work plain and simple while increasing the drop rates of better gems on juraid once people start farming it to balance things out

Server looks good thought just give it time.  Drop rate on cardinal is perfect but a  bit too high a 30% decreasement of the current drop rate would do and about 70% decreasement on Blue chest from Mining  40% on Green chest and leave red as it is.  80% on gems and fragments as well. from what the current drop rate is this should do it. 
Leave coins as it is and maybe decrease in the future as this is where the Noah is going to come from and as we all seen not that easy to stack on the gold so is great maybe perfect as it is time will tell but i can't seen to keep any gold as i was using it for Scrolls so the decreasement on Cardinal Bus should keep the game going smoothly with players sinking gold

• 2 weeks later...