Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

King of Knight

TITANIUM

Hey all!

I guess you all remember the website kingofknight, why made it possible for you to "scout" players' armory. 

You could see what items people were using and their location. I think something similar would be awesome to have.

It's always fun to have!

Maybe location is a bit too much, but atleast what items they use!

Peace

Yea I remember it but I don't think its needed :)
well I do not like that people know what items im using, but then again I have nothing against it either :P

I know some server panels had option of this aswell.
but this only displays your current items you are weilding. But yea, Tailas will pop out soon.

i didi like the site cuz u could chek out all items what req they have etc u also could make an own charter guide see how much points u can take at some levl and test builds on there so u dont need to do it in game i never used that side to stalk but to chek out items etc i would like one for this server basicl bcuz i dont have a clue for under castel items at all also i barley know the krowaz armor

i didi like the site cuz u could chek out all items what req they have etc u also could make an own charter guide see how much points u can take at some levl and test builds on there so u dont need to do it in game i never used that side to stalk but to chek out items etc i would like one for this server basicl bcuz i dont have a clue for under castel items at all also i barley know the krowaz armor