Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Killforthemoment vs drmanhattan movie(8-2)

KillForTheMoment

indeed you got a nice combo, but im still thinking that you are using macro.
Its not that uncommon today to own a gaming mouse with macro managment.

I do have own myself, but never used macro on it :P.
Still, ggwp. Some of them were close some abit more dominant.

indeed you got a nice combo, but im still thinking that you are using macro.

Its not that uncommon today to own a gaming mouse with macro managment.

I do have own myself, but never used macro on it :P.

Still, ggwp. Some of them were close some abit more dominant.

U can say whatever u want bro, its free world. I don't have macro or pedal. Thanx 4 the comment :)

Meh, another yok point ego boosting topic, make a pk movie or smth instead. Tho atleast it's a video now not KSCs like your previous ones..  Next time put on some decent music, these ones are hurt to listen, atleast to me, especially the first one.

PS.: Too bad against me, you refuse to VS ever since you lost our first few VS, it's discrimination :/           *Depressed mode on / Crying in the corner :/ :=(*

He is using only minor heal combo not hp pot combo. On this server it is impossible to drain mana that fast without pedal or macro. Just sayin'

Not saying he isn't using a pedal/macro but it is very easy to drain mana like that with just your hands, actually many sins who played since minor combo was invented can drain their mana faster than a pedal user. Don't forget there are pedal who can even minor combo with 1 hand and destroy pedal/macro users with full hp( before this becomes a debate about how it is not possible I can provide you multiple videos showing my point), but on topic your video seems really laggy or did you edit it like that?

actually many sins who played since minor combo was invented can drain their mana faster than a pedal user.

Nah, think abit before making such a silly comment.   Sure there are sins, (myself included) who can easily keep up  a fast enough minor to burn their mana just fine on a servers w/o minor cooldown.  

But to say that you can minor faster manually than pedallers / macroers can, please....

Those shits  allow such a speed to spamm things in every 0,01-0,001 sec, etc (which is useless on servers w/o cooldown, since they'd burn their mana right away and could barely use skills due to lack of mana but it's an entirely different thing on a server with cooldown on minor, hence why 1 of the minor cooldown's original purpose "To help legal sins over pedallers" just totally doesn't make sense, since if anything, cooldown just helps the pedallers over legal sins.).

I'd like to see you spamming ~100x  minors within 1 second manually, so ye.      On servers with minorcooldown    macro / pedal's minor >>>> legal minor since the previous one will allow it to utilize it to the maxmimum and use minor right away after each cooldown, which you just can't do manually.  You can go up to ~1700-1800 mana burning manually or 1900-2000 max (but it's rly hard to keep up constantly during the entire vs, yet alone the fact that pedallers have the advantage again, to target their enemy right away after blinding / beast hiding while keeping up minor and potting as well as being relaxed since not having to minor, and they can totally focus on the combo), but those shits can do like 2200 kinda easily.

You have to counter the diff with better CP timing (basicly nowadays, with doubled minors / pots, CP timing is everything, between 2 better sin on full skills, it will decide the outcome 95% of the times ) and skill order / combo speed.

Hence why old style servers are way more balanced and enjoyable VS wise:

-Basicly no pedal advantage, every1 can minor fine w/o cooldown.

-Way less luck factor (Here under CP since it randomly (with like 60% chance) doubles the minors / hp pots, you can have let's say 30x doubled minor (healing 120 each) and 1x doubled 1440 hp pot once, then next time only 15x doubled minor and no doubled hp pot.   Oh, your enemy had 15x doubled minor and 1x doubled hp pot more, overall 2520 HP more? well shit happens bra, go and beat him like that)

-No Krowaz curses (fortunatelly here it's not an issue yet due to lower %s, and hopefully it will stays like this)

And i could go on, but it's a fact that pedal / macro favourize people way more over legal players on servers with minor cooldown, compared to servers w/o cooldown. Any1 who deny it doesn't know the class well enough.

Don't forget there are pedal who can even minor combo with 1 hand and destroy pedal/macro users with full hp.

Not sure what you mean, but regardless of what your enemy uses ( that 1 handed pedal or whatever u mentioned, normal pedals, macroes, or whatever else exist yet) people with a decent combo simply can't be full HPed [let's stick to 70- vs, since cp and these doubled pots / minors can fuck things up] due to the fact non of those shits mentioned above giving them more mana or anything, so on non cooldown servers it isn't an advantage at all [if you are good enough normally], on cooldown servers it's giving the only advantage to be able to burn their manas w/o hp pots, while legally u have to use 1-2-3-4 [with the mentioned rules // again if you are good enough] which is at very max is 1600 HP diff, not even close to a full hp diff, yet alone that u compared 1 pedal user with another which i doubt there are barely any diff between them.

Meh, another yok point ego boosting topic, make a pk movie or smth instead. Tho atleast it's a video now not KSCs like your previous ones..  Next time put on some decent music, these ones are hurt to listen, atleast to me, especially the first one.

PS.: Too bad against me, you refuse to VS ever since you lost our first few VS, it's discrimination :/           *Depressed mode on / Crying in the corner :/ :=(*

Who are u ? I lost to you ? What's ur pm ? Do u have any videos or kcs's ? Come vs with me  :)

Not saying he isn't using a pedal/macro but it is very easy to drain mana like that with just your hands, actually many sins who played since minor combo was invented can drain their mana faster than a pedal user. Don't forget there are pedal who can even minor combo with 1 hand and destroy pedal/macro users with full hp( before this becomes a debate about how it is not possible I can provide you multiple videos showing my point), but on topic your video seems really laggy or did you edit it like that?

It semms really laggy because ı have low fps when ı record (fps:35).