Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Scorpion Schyte

ReborN

Well I think that not only me but everyone noticed that is getting out of control!!

Everyone is abusing scorpion schyte since u can regain 70% of ur hp in less than 10 seconds, 

And that is screwing the PK, and that cause im not even mentioning VS either...

Please remove or nerf that weapon that is really being abused by every single warrior of this server!

I'd still nerfe it, ofc it's +8 here, but getting a +6 or +7 after a while at the official will be kind of easy (obviously not every1, but the amount of ppl we will most likely have, there surely gonna be quite a few SS kinda fast)  and that ll be OP as fuck aswell. So ye , i'd nerfe them alot. Recovering from monsters is 1 thing, but to go back to nearly full hp after a few hit on a player is just crazy.

I'd still nerfe it, ofc it's +8 here, but getting a +6 or +7 after a while at the official will be kind of easy (obviously not every1, but the amount of ppl we will most likely have, there surely gonna be quite a few SS kinda fast)  and that ll be OP as fuck aswell. So ye , i'd nerfe them alot. Recovering from monsters is 1 thing, but to go back to nearly full hp after a few hit on a player is just crazy.

I know right? wtf man, there was a warrior, the leader of the 4Prisoners clan, I totally forgot his name...

And I was with 2 peoples, he was TANKING us, wtf man?

This is insane and It has to stop! :S

lol stop to be so Pussy. At usko they have it maybe +9 and nobody cry to GM about that. Rlx cuz its the beta only. And OFC once u get it, u cant fight. Same as rogue can minor ultra fast/CP/skrima/weapon cancel, same as priest can dB, same as kurian can heal/stun 100%/ "dB"

lol stop to be so Pussy. At usko they have it maybe +9 and nobody cry to GM about that. Rlx cuz its the beta only. And OFC once u get it, u cant fight. Same as rogue can minor ultra fast/CP/skrima/weapon cancel, same as priest can dB, same as kurian can heal/stun 100%/ "dB"

Tho whole purpose of this server is to be better than USKO so to use what they did or do as an example is just plain stupid.

Its not crying, its just something very dumbest easy to understand that we r trying to make this server better than usko like Tequila said there, If i'm not on USKO theres a reason... and none of the skills of any class beats a spear that recovers ur hp on that speed, u can tank a whole pt with that, and a rogue is able to be killed with fast minors, just stun;slow it, but a warrior with a ss +8 just hit someone / a mob and then it regains all 100%

U should really rethink of ur opinions and stop being rude with others, if we all r saying its OP its cuz we dont want that PK be screwed, its cuz we care for the server... Next time be a lil more mature pls.