Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

That VIP npc at moradon, which is giving free 2k, 350, attacks sc.

david4244

That's only a beta thing, right?     Else it is weird.

EDIT: (for those who maybe only reading the 1st comment)

Didn't ask the question properly since i was in a hurry

Mostly meant that, if there will be any VIP option (idk, you donate an "x" amount for ex) that will get you an access to that npc and free scrolls. Obviously didn't mean if it will be there, giving free stuffs to everyone.

Also what it is gonna be like at the official? Same shit as now, available for every1, but instead of the current 3 options, gonna have only 2 for the wings or what i meantioned above (hopefully not that)?

It wasn't mentioned anywhere, obviously most likely won't be here, however i'm not familiar with the newest version, therefore not much clue about the VIP npc in the official, so asking it aint hurt.    But ye, your reply was necessary as hell.

Didn't ask the question properly aswell was in a hurry, tho the dude's reply was totally pointless. Anyway:

Mostly meant that, if there will be any VIP option (idk, you donate "x" amount for ex) that will get you an access to that npc and free scrolls. Obviously didn't mean if it will be there, giving free stuffs to everyone.

Also what it is gonna be like at the official? Same shit as now, available for every1, but instead of the current 3 options, gonna have only 2 for the wings?

Well now, this npc offers some kind of VIP stuff, you propably noticed it gives the special wings, you could power lvl on this npc,( it was giving 70+ lvls without exp on usko )

I assume you're referring to the level-jump event?