Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Kurian Skills

ham

I've got a few questions and feedback based on my experience on another private server as I left USKO long time ago, I could be wrong.

Skills:

Devi TS: It gets deleted by itself, supposed to be like that?

Rush: fails to perform sometimes.

Pull: fails to perform sometimes.

Poison claws: should do 500/400 dmg every second but doing much less now!

Devide Armor: not sure but seems to fail to reduce opponent defense sometimes bcz when i use it i don't see dmg difference sometimes.

Thunderstorm: redicoulosly stuns from so far away like if i use it in town some dude running in bowl gets stunned! :D excuse my humor but i think its range is not correct. and shouldn't this skill also fail like other skils? if not then shouldn't other skills be 100% fail safe like this one?

Heal Skills: When devil TS is on it should give more heals but right now not affected.

I played PVP beta today and I've got to say that the game runs pretty good without any lag and I'm looking forward to the official.

Cheers.

• Administrators

I've got a few questions and feedback based on my experience on another private server as I left USKO long time ago, I could be wrong.

Skills:

Devi TS: It gets deleted by itself, supposed to be like that?

Rush: fails to perform sometimes.

Pull: fails to perform sometimes.

Poison claws: should do 500/400 dmg every second but doing much less now!

Devide Armor: not sure but seems to fail to reduce opponent defense sometimes bcz when i use it i don't see dmg difference sometimes.

Thunderstorm: redicoulosly stuns from so far away like if i use it in town some dude running in bowl gets stunned! :D excuse my humor but i think its range is not correct. and shouldn't this skill also fail like other skils? if not then shouldn't other skills be 100% fail safe like this one?

Heal Skills: When devil TS is on it should give more heals but right now not affected.

I played PVP beta today and I've got to say that the game runs pretty good without any lag and I'm looking forward to the official.

Cheers.

Devi TS: Yup, only absorbs upto your max HP before being reset

Rush / Pull : we're aware of this already :)

Poison Claws : No, this used to be like that but it's been changed on USKO (we'll probably have to balance this ourselves)

Divide Armor : Probably due to the random nature of damage, otherwise it works fine.

Thunderstorm : Already aware of this

Heal Skills : It is, I've verified they're working; if you're sure this isn't working please try to reproduce it (reliably) and let us know how to do it so we can fix it :)

Furthermore, please post these things in the bug reporting section in future :)

Thank you!

Devil TS: I'm not sure what you mean by that but lets say there are 8 mins left of TS and I'm tanking a party. Recieved a few hits and TS gone. You see this class is meant to be a tanker but getting TS deleted like that makes it an unreliable class!

Poison Claws: I'm surprised to know USKO has reduced the damage because the whole idea behind this class is based on those skills. Lets say you add 70 devil to unlock heals and play support. You'll be left with lv 60 skill to combo. Now that skill is like Cleve skill of warriors which hits 250% dmg and it fails alot. The only way this class can deal dmg is by those claw skills. If by any chance you decided to reduce the damage which is a bad idea then those skills should not use VP because who would waste VP for such little damage right?

Heal Skills: I'm gonna double check it.

I'm still not sure how it is in USKO as I haven't played there this class but I think this healing thing works like this:

Devil 15 which is the TS skill should increase healing amount  by 50% so for example major healing 200 should heal 300 and with lv 45 devil skill unlocked it will add another 50% which should heal double (400 hp). Now if you unlock lv 70 devil skill it should be 150% in total (600 hp). The same goes for HP pots. At the moment Hp pots healing is wrong as I have unlocked only up to 45 devil but it does it like 70 devil! Good for me as a Kurian right :D but it's unfair for other jobs.

Sorry for posting it in the wrong section. Could you please move this topic to prevent duplications. thank you

• Administrators

Devil TS: I'm not sure what you mean by that but lets say there are 8 mins left of TS and I'm tanking a party. Recieved a few hits and TS gone. You see this class is meant to be a tanker but getting TS deleted like that makes it an unreliable class!

It's a thing. They can absorb up to their original max HP (~30% of the damage at a time) and then they lose the Devil Transformation.

Devil transformation Absorbs close to as much damage as the total amount of HP you have when you transform into devil.

For example, if you have 7k HP when you turn into devil, your devil will be removed after you absorb around 7k damage. If you get undy buff and transform into devil to which you have about 11k HP, you will absorb around 11k damage before you lose your devil.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe Kurian /Portu needs some improvements to become a viable class. It's lvl 60 skill should be a no fail skill so Kurians can spam it to have a decent damage for both pvp and pve but for mostly pve, its so hard to level a Kurian/Portu right now.

I have another suggestion for the long term. I believe in twostars that he can completely rework this class and maybe changes it into something like a Str/MP based class. Don't you think it would be awesome to have a shaman type class?

I believe Kurian /Portu needs some improvements to become a viable class. It's lvl 60 skill should be a no fail skill so Kurians can spam it to have a decent damage for both pvp and pve but for mostly pve, its so hard to level a Kurian/Portu right now.

I have another suggestion for the long term. I believe in twostars that he can completely rework this class and maybe changes it into something like a Str/MP based class. Don't you think it would be awesome to have a shaman type class?

i like the idea however i think all they need to do is to increase smash skills for pvp and pve. that way kurian is just gonna be fine. but if they dont increase that then lv 60 combo skill to be fail safe is a very nice idea. it's indeed so hard to xp. im lv61 and already thinking to quit this job. class sucks dmg in pve and pvp untill you're lv 75 but still gonna suck bcz lv 60 fails alot.