Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Boatman

Marshmallow

1 hour ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

Should cost money if you don't have the monu capped like in official.

I remember mentioning that months ago. Got lost in the sea of unwanted feedback I guess...

Money isn't a thing here though. Unless it's gonna cost like 1gb to cross if you don't have monu. It's still gonna get abused the same way if it's nominal like 10m or something 

2 hours ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

It's 1m in official, could be 10-20m here.

Not everyone runs with 21 gb in their inventories? Idk. The people that abuse boatman don't usually cross only once or twice. They do it over... and over... and over again.

I didn't consider the money in inventory. I wad thinking overall. I carry 1gb on my always as a sort of "wallet" inn hostess is my bank account

I think making it expensive to cross is a bad idea. It can still be abused since you don't lose coins when you die in cz so players will have GBs in inventory. And making it costly could piss farmers/beginners off who just wanna cross to do quests/farm some items. If someone really want to cross the river for true purposes I'm sure they don't mind to wait a couple of seconds. After all it takes time to travel by boat no? :D If there was a waiting time before TP I'm pretty sure runners wouldn't even think about using Boatman.

Edited by Marshmallow

• 1 year later...

Bumping this for our recent mage damage complaints, it could give melees more chance to defeat mage parties since mages are heavily abusing Boatman by keep regrouping and doing surprise novas, specially during Ultima event. It's more annoying when mages lure Ultima to other side of the river.

it's good for everyone.I use it while escaping from mages/archers too. If they add cost to it, only 1 mage will pay that cost but melee parties will pay 8x. There's only a problem with mages and their overpower damages. If any pro mage team comes here, they kick all with a party.Fortunately this team is sux and they do not play good at all. They use fire 80 skills on me and then they use parasite/super.So it's possible to get town it easily.. Those mages are killing players with only their overpowered novas. Hope we do not meet with good mage teams in mApexKO.