Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Improvements that may be made

guititan1

Good morning, I come here to state my opinion about some changes we can take to make the server more interesting.

1st - More creative events, like ex: Find GM - Event Boss in CZ / MORADON - Clan vs Clan - among others.

- I and some friends believe that some events should leave the CZ open, as an example of CSW, the Colone Zone area is open. So I believe that by leaving the BOSS War, the CZ can remain open during the event.

- I believe that the Transfer of the nation must be 1 time a month, not to transform this mess of 10 clan hosts and 1 clan to be human, then the PK would be much more attractive and balanced.

- This is especially for my taste, I believe that the Duration Item in PUS must be added, and some others that I do not remember, if someone remembers more items to be added in the PUS, Comment below.

Note: If someone does not agree with my opinion, create more ideas and attractions so that together we make the game much more fun and attractive, and do not criticize my idea without at least leaving a concrete opinion.

Edited by guititan1

about number 2: That would just split people so 20-20 people at cz and 20-20 at war, it would ruin wars more. Besides it's only 6 hours max for a week when cz is closed if I'm right. 4 hours war ( almost end faster than 1 hour the war so it's less than 4 hours ) and 2 hours boss war. You can bear it for a week I think.

about number 3: Nation Transfer's purpose is to avoid unbalance in cz by the players so GMs don't need to take PMs like this: "Nt us bro" etc.

the rest is ok.

I don't like farming at morodon, it would kill PK ,and boost people with several pc's  , Cz should be the number 1 farming zone , people have to get used to not farm afk , if u want to farm afk you can fish and mine.

Edited by GATE

+ Add something new to starter items. These starter items was good against +8 kro set and +8-9 kro weapons.Noewadays everybody has 11 kro weapon and many parts of 11 kro armors. it doesn't make any sense against this gear.

if starter geared chars see full geared parties in bowl, they do not even think to attack them. So it doesn't just annoying newbies.Old players're getting bored as hell too! Watching GC farmers must be boring for them. Boost to fuckin starter items to make pk fun!

ty

Edited by poly

3 minutes ago, poly said:

+ Add something new to starter items. These starter items was good against +8 kro set and +8-9 kro weapons.Noewdays everybody has 11 kro weapon and many parts of 11 kro armors. it doesn't make any sense against this gear.

if starter geared chars see full geared parties in bowl, they do not even think to attack them. So it doesn't just annoying newbies.Old players're getting bored as hell too! Watching GC farmers must be boring for them. Boost to fuckin starter items to make pk fun!

ty

If you think most players have +11 kro/ baal, raum, adamant. I  challenge you to look at player profiles on the website. The majority of players are still in krowaz +8 which is only 40 more Def Tha. The starting rosetta. Gear is so easy to get. I don't understand people ho think everything should be just given to them :/

150m you can rent a +11 in cz. Take advantage 

Edited by BulletClub

2 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

If you think most players have +11 kro/ baal, raum, adamant. I  challenge you to look at player profiles on the website. The majority of players are still in krowaz +8 which is only 40 more Def Tha. The starting rosetta. Gear is so easy to get. I don't understand people ho think everything should be just given to them :/

40 def? o.O

you are retarded

9 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

Sorry, but i am talking about truths here.Nowadays, everyone makes archer or kurian to attack enemies in apexko Because, newbies are only running/escaping with starter items.That's the reason why old players cry about dead pk. If you hope to make newbies NPT by full gear, you're wrong.They'll flees from apexko.

ty bb

33 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

If pk dead how did I make 400k nps this month? 

Atross,riote,CS, free npcs in war and NP events enough to farm 400k nps even in dead pk :/.But the numbers do not mean anything to me.Thanks.

7 hours ago, guititan1 said:

Good morning, I come here to state my opinion about some changes we can take to make the server more interesting.

1st - More creative events, like ex: Find GM - Event Boss in CZ / MORADON - Clan vs Clan - among others.

- I and some friends believe that some events should leave the CZ open, as an example of CSW, the Colone Zone area is open. So I believe that by leaving the BOSS War, the CZ can remain open during the event.

- I believe that the Transfer of the nation must be 1 time a month, not to transform this mess of 10 clan hosts and 1 clan to be human, then the PK would be much more attractive and balanced.

- This is especially for my taste, I believe that the Duration Item in PUS must be added, and some others that I do not remember, if someone remembers more items to be added in the PUS, Comment below.

Note: If someone does not agree with my opinion, create more ideas and attractions so that together we make the game much more fun and attractive, and do not criticize my idea without at least leaving a concrete opinion.

Hello and thanks for opening a topic bringing us suggestions. I'll try to adress them in the best way possible.

1) I'm working on bringing manual events made by GMs to the server. Those include: "Kill the GM", "random collection of materials" and maybe "find the GM". All that is left to accomplish this is nail the proper time and day to start consistently hosting them. You can expect this to happen by next week;

2) We don't believe that spreading the population of the server between different areas is a good thing;

3) This will only make the balance worse seeing that clans would be stuck for a full month in one side preventing them to NT accordingly. This is currently not an issue. There are times that it's properly balanced and times that it isn't. It's something that is impossible to stay perfectly stable for the 24 hours of the day. Sometimes you'll see more orc than humans and sometimes more humans than orcs, it's natural.

4) We believe that Duration Pots creates an unbalance between classes, specially the assassin class which benefits from it the most. For that reason we avoid adding this feature to ApexKO.

Best regards,

Vivaldi.

3 hours ago, Jinxxy said:

i dont get whats the issue is with adding duration pots...i think they are critical for sins and thats why the get rekt by warriors.... gg sin > gg warrior always but doesnt happen in this server.

KO isn't 1v1 based though. That's the only imbalance that duration pots supposedly fixes, while at the same time creating 3x more balance issues.

Warrior with duration, gets nothing. 2x duration battle cry, resist pots or the 23 master range increase? Worthless.

Mage gets nothing. 2x duration absolute power? Lol.

Priest get a little utility with 2x duration counter curse and the other similar skill. Priests don't really need help though.

Kurian gets nothing. Maybe 2x berserk or devil duration? Can't think of anything else.

Archer gets nothing. 2x magic shield duration, or 2x scaled skin duration (but those aren't archer exclusive, so they effectively get nothing at all).

Assassin gets double duration on their best skill that doubles their healing, damage, and mp recovery, reducing its downtime for 20%. I think that's a big deal.

Edited by XxxKingRazoRxxX