Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

ideas

Built4CZ

3 hours ago, Built4CZ said:

can you allow Monser Stones to go into the Inn 

also can you add gold bars to sundries 

and can up increase the durability on pickaxe for mining 

I asked all three things before you can see in my previous posts. Owners never listen or are lazy/busy to change that matter. Trolls

I think it is not going to happen because mining is the cheapest and safest way to farm. Nobody can KS or kill you while you farm while you are completely afk. Enabling Monster Stones to be storable will allow people to just check their inventory every hour without doing the Monster Stones. So that's farming with almost no effort and I think it is not good for the future of the server. Also you will be able to store 5x8x24 Monster Stones (Inn and each character's clanbank) which is ridiculous. For the durability of the mattock, I think 4000 is quite enough because your inventory gets fulled almost every time exactly when the mattock has no durability anymore. Regards :)

30 minutes ago, Xiao said:

I think it is not going to happen because mining is the cheapest and safest way to farm. Nobody can KS or kill you while you farm while you are completely afk. Enabling Monster Stones to be storable will allow people to just check their inventory every hour without doing the Monster Stones. So that's farming with almost no effort and I think it is not good for the future of the server. Also you will be able to store 5x8x24 Monster Stones (Inn and each character's clanbank) which is ridiculous. For the durability of the mattock, I think 4000 is quite enough because your inventory gets fulled almost every time exactly when the mattock has no durability anymore. Regards :)

The reasons we don't allow those are precisely this ^

7 hours ago, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

I asked all three things before you can see in my previous posts. Owners never listen or are lazy/busy to change that matter. Trolls

So, as you can see most of the users think that the suggestions they came up with are always flawless and will be good for the server no matter what but most of the times they fail to analyze the whole picture and probable side effects. That's not a problem though, it's a job for staff members to do that so everyone is encouraged to keep suggestions coming.

As for the gold bars, we'll check that one.

Best regards,

Vivaldi.