Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Something new

Dragon

Hello there,

Long time we re waiting for some news here. Morning pk is fully dead 4-5 ppls in each side.

My opinion is that we need something new here. Adding darkness weapons could be great idea.

Lot off ppls have 11 krowaz weapons now so adding heppa items as begginer gear would be also good idea to get some new apexians.

Leave ur comment. 

Thx for reading. Enjoy.

17 hours ago, BulletClub said:

They've said yesterday updates were coming. Calm down 

yeah changes Riote to Lyot and such updates. Wow We got new eslant too so cool now I can kill for personal weapons in more friendly and fresh environment never felt better. (SARCASM) Oh also forgot new capes are coming so I can really see myself more pretty!

Edited by GOLDCOINMASTER

49 minutes ago, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

yeah changes Riote to Lyot and such updates. Wow We got new eslant too so cool now I can kill for personal weapons in more friendly and fresh environment never felt better. (SARCASM) Oh also forgot new capes are coming so I can really see myself more pretty!

Your sarcastic shits and 24/7 whining on forum are getting hella annoying, cut it and leave if you hate things that much. Whining like a  lil girl who is on her first period won't get you anywhere........

Edited by david4244

Im not whining and I do not hate anything.. my intention is to trigger gms/owners to actually start doing things apart from counting the money. But you are all pussies and scared to have your say, you will do everything what they tell you. Keep speninding your $$. Good night sleep tight.

Edited by GOLDCOINMASTER