Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Well, Admins gonna watch server die ?

Vingador

You guys want close this server? because apexko website / facebook is out of date, never saw a fk disclosure in any forum about this ko on this year , maybe last year when launch I saw ...

You guys need to understand this server have a nice early game, isn't super hard to play vs old players, but ppls dont come because dont know that, or dont know this server exist,

some mages clan going to quit here and back to steamko or latinko or any other because no have more mages pt

some meeles clans, going to quit because no have active events, admin, ppls spreading, idk lets do something to change that, lets make this server 6 pt each side in cz again, full pk on war,

we got a nice data base here, help us admin, make the facebook active or give to any member who love this server to do this, or make the website more active idk, find a idea to do something new, call players, dont let this server die pls, we all loving our friends here and don't want quit.. lets wake up and put this fk online and be active !!!!!!!!!!

Private servers are just a way for people to make money imo. "Oh look a new server, im going to play for a month get 200k nps build the best gear and sell it for way more than its worth". Then they move on. Ko is a old system that will never be improved. Look at w.o.w. and the amount of improvements they have made. I couldnt imagine if ko had expansions and revamps like w.o.w. so its not so much the admins fault you thinking the server is dying, its the system and the style of gameplay that has been dying (if not dead) for years.

Edited by MON5TER

yea, make some videos on youtube, idk isn't hard, server got a great data base just need more active gms / admin lol, they only log for 30 min and bump quit game,  0 event, 0 post on facebook, 0 post on forum, 0 post on website, fk lol ... just watching the server die, wake up zz

I was on the restart ApexKO bandwagon for a long time, but what they're doing is fine. Improve the rate of events and I think it'll be great. The thing with other servers is that they abuse restarts for a monetary gain during the first 4 weeks. We've had TWO ApexKO restarts in what seems like four years. If people are really that disadvantaged by playing with less gear than babashop, hell farm for the past 3 years like I have. Thing is, you know we're stable here, that should be the marketing strategy and play to seduce new players. Get your gear the way you need to, and enjoy pking without restarting a server every 6 months like the other 50. Not to mention we've been blessed with Twostars, Aesteris, Alpha who were all great. Besides the obvious bug fixes, the best way to make ApexKO great again is to find a way to market to players on Turkish, Spanish, Polak forums. 

Hello, @Vingador

I'd like to start by saying that we appreciate your concern and good thoughts about the server. Now I'll try to adress all of your complaints to give you a better understanding of where we stand right now.

So, as for the statement "watching the server die" we strongly disagree with it. Apex have been online and stable for over a year already; constantly bringing updates and new features and I can affirm to you that many more are about to come and will keep on coming. As we speak right now, twostars and Aesteris are both working hard to keep on making this happen. Stay tuned! 

4 hours ago, Vingador said:

apexko website / facebook is out of date, never saw a fk disclosure in any forum about this ko on this year , maybe last year when launch I saw ...

We agree with this.

1) Our social media (facebook): it is indeed lacking interesting features and constant updates. This mostly happens because we're always busy with the server's internal issues and also because there's not much room and options for entertainement on facebook. There's just not much to be done there. If you or everyone else have any suggestions on what we can do regarding this issue we'll definitely take it into consideration.

2) The Website: I'm very happy to inform you that it's in our "to-do list" a complete rework of the website that will include several useful features and specially detailed server guides.

3) Knight Online forums: We struggle with this. For some reason (unknown to us) KO-CUCE, the biggest turkish PSKO forum, ignores and wants to boycott us even when we honestly offer them payment to advertise Apex on their banners and pinned topics. But even though they do this, it's not a problem for us. The vast majority of the turkish community know ApexKO and they are huge supporters, we count with over 3300 facebook likes! The english community is covered on gamers4life.comWe also have advertisements on the spanish forums. So, if you never saw anything about us may I ask which forums you use/how you came to know us or if you know any other forums that we could use to advertise the server to the public? If so, we will do it promptly.

some mages clan going to quit here and back to steamko or latinko or any other because no have more mages pt

We did and keep on doing everything in our hands to attract and hold mage clans here but, unfortunately, they only care about temporary fun and fresh starts so they quit shortly to start on new servers and then keep on jumpin between them and coming back. We had the pleasure to receive most, if not all the of the main, clan mages in the KO community and they all said great things about ApexKO. So again, unfortunately, it's just not in their nature to play the same server for a long time.

some meeles clans, going to quit because no have active events

We not only have the constant Knight Online automated events but also custom events such as boss wars and custom bowl activities (boss spawns). We believe that in Apex there's always something for the players to do. But if you think that it is indeed lacking events we are all ears to yours and everyone elses suggestions. The only thing that I believe we could work on here is to make more "Kill the GM events". Other than that, we don't think that this part is much of an issue.

I hope I have answered your questions and concerns and, again, remember that we're always opened to suggestions!

Best regards,

Vivaldi.

Its abit long, but admins if u care, please take your time and read this carfully, would be much appreciated.

I would like to say my opinion about this:

As a new member prespective (started here like 4 days ago..) and an old times ko player i feel very lost in this server...

Website: website/forum is so outdated that i couldnt find any valuable guide that can help me understand whats going on in this server.. i had to ask other players to figure it out, and to be honest, im still very lost.. this server is a buch of a mess in my opinion, u totally abandoned new players.. this server lacks of organization...

You say its a light farm? - i feel like its hard farm that gonna take me a couple of months to get some decent gear..

In order for a server to grow, it needs to be welcoming for new players, and thats a fact.

To be honest, i came with a bunch of friends, we all play ko for 10+ years.. and we are not new to this, we played lots of private servers, but this one is by far the most unorganized one we've ever played, in terms of understanding the server. We came to a point now where we actually thinking about leaving cos we just cant fit ourselfs here (yeah we're old ko players) we tried our best and we're still tryin.. if the forum/website had a good guide for new players i guess things were alot different.. we just play and feel like we cannot progress, and believe me, its not fun pking against all those old apexko players since they are all very well geard.. 

So please, make a small effort, put on a guide, make it a more welcoming server,

After all, u want new players, you want the server to grow, or am i wrong?..

Anyway, this opinion was from a new member view.. thats what me and my friends are thinking and wished to inform u about. Thanks alot, i really hope we will be able to fit in..

Tip: the old content in the guides section is very confusing for new players, its so outdated that some of the things in there ar'nt even exists anymore.. when a new player goes there and reads those guides, he believes them, trusts them, and act upon them, so basically he acts upon things that does'nt exist.. or that are totally incorrect.

So my suggestion in rather update them ASAP or DELETE them, cos for now they are only misleading new players, as they did on me.

Thank you.

Edited by TazmanianDevil

How do you feel it's hard to progress? Attend events. Turn in the chests. Upgrade the drops. It's simple. Easy. Nothing is hard about it :/ prices are low. Money is easy to get. You get free Valk wings and pathos for 5 days to get you started. It really is light farm. There isn't anything difficult.

Being from old KO isn't really an excuse. You've just kinda gotta roll with the times. It's the same game still. Hope you'll stick around. Although I really don't see how you think this is hard farm lol. Good luck 

Edited by BulletClub

@Vivaldi this dont' make any sense, if twostars and aesteris are busy doing some server updates or bla bla bla, just recruit more 2 ppls with brain and make they put this server more active, recruiting ppls, doing facebook / foruns / website more active, we need this for more players in cz, or server really gonna die

1 hour ago, BulletClub said:

How do you feel it's hard to progress? Attend events. Turn in the chests. Upgrade the drops. It's simple. Easy. Nothing is hard about it :/ prices are low. Money is easy to get. You get free Valk wings and pathos for 5 days to get you started. It really is light farm. There isn't anything difficult.

Being from old KO isn't really an excuse. You've just kinda gotta roll with the times. It's the same game still. Hope you'll stick around. Although I really don't see how you think this is hard farm lol. Good luck 

well.. while 5% is the chance to upgrade to +8, and then 45% each upgrade to +11 - it looks abit hard.. since u need lots of the same item to succeed making a +8

and then need even more if u wanna go to +11..

i didnt got the impression that prices are low, and that its easy to upgrade..

well, maybe im wrong, or miguided by the flase information on the guides sections.. i dont know..

as i said, were still tryin to figure things up.. maybe its not as hard as we think it is..

i just pointed out how it looks from a new-comer angle.. it lacks information, and looks hard.. again, i may be wrong but just sayin how it looks,

going to keep tryin tho.. still dont know much about how to progress, i do go events, i farm money in cz, i farm heppa, farm bus, doing quests..

but still feels slow pace progress

Edited by TazmanianDevil

• There are tons of kcs in server so i guess apex team can handle salaried game master who is usually active.
  • And if a newbie cannot make items owned by old players in a short time, it would be absurd to talk about light farm.
  • There must be competitions  between the top 5 clannie.And a GM can record it and share it on social media.
  • There must be events (like felankors,ultimas and isiloons respawn in moradon)  to lower price and so newbies can gear up easily.

that's my four cents.

np

Edited by poly

Automated Felankor / Ultima event outside moradon is a great idea. Like once every 24 hour. 1 spawns. It will help new players to finish the Felankor / Ultima quest and get a nice free chest. by helping to kill it and not having to deal with PK by other players. 

11 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

Automated Felankor / Ultima event outside moradon is a great idea. Like once every 24 hour. 1 spawns. It will help new players to finish the Felankor / Ultima quest and get a nice free chest. by helping to kill it and not having to deal with PK by other players. 

I like this. Not fela, but Ultima

Basically, what will make this server great and popular is if u can make it more newbie friendly.. cos the main idea of the server is pking, u need to let new players be able to reach pk level same as the old players and then ull have alot more competition on the server..

Basically, dont let the veterans rule, give the newbies a chance to fight back, so the veterans will have to fight hard for their place..

Cos right now, the top players just dont have competitin and the new players strugle to reach that lvl..

Bro. I changed to kurian yesterday. I had full +8/3 on my mage. I'm playing kurian with starter items because I'll change back to my mage soon. But I'm doing fine in starter items. Warrior especially is the best starting items. You're nearly ready to destroy. All you need is a wirinom chaos +8. Which is actually less attack power than the starting raptor... 

You said you're an old school KO player. So I might ask on your warrior. Are you using 80 attack for hell blade? Because nowadays the normal build is 83 passion for high attack power. Maybe if you're not passion. This might be the reason you think you are underpowered 

Edited by BulletClub

I don't think the problem is the item diference, the problem is because there are not enough people organizing , to many clan hoppers and people that quit, thats why not enough competition, most of those so called veterans would still beat most of the clans with begginer items

The only way to make the server better for news is to increase the number of newcomers , so that newcomers can compete with other newcomers and eventually it will increase the number of veterans in the long run

By making more newbie friendly, you are just making the server not having any progress except the np count. if you want items, farm them, it makes no sense being fully geared in 1 month. People don't play this game for its balance.

54 minutes ago, GATE said:

I don't think the problem is the item diference, the problem is because there are not enough people organizing , to many clan hoppers and people that quit, thats why not enough competition, most of those so called veterans would still beat most of the clans with begginer items

The only way to make the server better for news is to increase the number of newcomers , so that newcomers can compete with other newcomers and eventually it will increase the number of veterans in the long run

By making more newbie friendly, you are just making the server not having any progress except the np count. if you want items, farm them, it makes no sense being fully geared in 1 month. People don't play this game for its balance.

But you can hear full +3/8 in 1 month by just doing events, upgrading, and turning in your ladder points.