Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Remove Talia armors

lilorc6

As a priest and someone who played BP/paper mage a lot talias is a part of the game and helps paper characters to move around CZ without fear. You guys are thinking in the vs thing way too much. Against 20 people what's the point of using a talia? you'll get hit by 3 diff. classes at the same time lol

Talias give you lower ac compared to high tier armors, you lose out on set bonuses, stats, damage and are only effective against one of the 8+ weapon / elemental varieties.

The tradeoffs are there, and then you remember that acid potions exist!

To me, the satisfaction of destroying someone's precious talia skin exceeds the frustration of hitting very low damage on a target occasionally.

Talias give you lower ac compared to high tier armors, you lose out on set bonuses, stats, damage and are only effective against one of the 8+ weapon / elemental varieties.

The tradeoffs are there, and then you remember that acid potions exist!

To me, the satisfaction of destroying someone's precious talia skin exceeds the frustration of hitting very low damage on a target occasionally.

Yeah man realy ? did u played usko ? lol 

Lapis, go test it... its not how ur picturing lol.

Look man, I don't even play melee, I main support mage and even I'm saying Talia is too much. I'm telling you right now people will be abusing Talia armors so much. Just picture towards the start of the server with everyone in weak gear. If people use talia armors, nobody will touch them. Lets not forget that duff doesn't even effect weapon defense either. Besides, weapon def always has and always will > regular AC (specifically DD). 

Anyway, don't believe me? Go get the talias and look how big of a difference it makes. If talia armor will remain, I'll most certainly be using it because I know how broken it is. Theres a reason almost all the PSKO's remove it.

Look man, I don't even play melee, I main support mage and even I'm saying Talia is too much. I'm telling you right now people will be abusing Talia armors so much. Just picture towards the start of the server with everyone in weak gear. If people use talia armors, nobody will touch them. Lets not forget that duff doesn't even effect weapon defense either. Besides, weapon def always has and always will > regular AC (specifically DD). 

Anyway, don't believe me? Go get the talias and look how big of a difference it makes. If talia armor will remain, I'll most certainly be using it because I know how broken it is. Theres a reason almost all the PSKO's remove it.

You make it sound like you could choose which anti-defense you want at the moment of crafting lol.

well, they remove it cause they are too lazy to give a damn about fixing stuff, we have ppl who care about their server here, not just about money. It took them so much time to make what they did, fixing 1 more thing isnt much for them anymore..

It's not like you can go and buy 2000 talias from NPC, you actually have to farm for it, servers with talia make items needed for crafting so scarce that they are highly valuable. I don't see a problem with that. Effort = reward.