Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Suggestion for improvement of PK

Xiao

In order to improve the PK in CZ, I would like to make a suggestion. Players who are on the TOP 10 Rank can get 1 KC or smth like that per 3 minutes but only if they are in BOWL. The amount and the time are just for example but I think they are quite acceptable. Also, I'd like to see similar and better suggestions in the comments, so if you think there's a better opinion, please, type it down :)

21 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

Who only top players?

By "top players" you mean no lifers that killing alot riotas?

LOL in total 20 players will get it. This way it will be more competitive to kill people and make some NPs.

5 minutes ago, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

"Freebies are not Apex thing" so good luck with that and also it should start once you reach 6-7k np Mark but still never going to happen :)

That's what I thought at first but still wanted to create the topic. I guess 6-7K is a lot. Also, it should be for players who have more than 50-100K NPs in total.

4 minutes ago, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

And also could be easily abused. 

What made you think that ?

1 minute ago, GOLDCOINMASTER said:

Get mage team x8 get 8k quick. And tp each other around bowl for 24h. 8 support mages or so. 480 of each per 24h. Broken prices broken system

No this only should be the current ladder on Alt. People in top 10 are already rewarded with many medals after exchange.

See, that's the point. To bring more people to pk in bowl. If mages come it means more ppl and more nps and more fun. 

1 minute ago, NakedRussian said:

they will never give kc for free :)

they should make red pot available in PUS but the admins and gms are too lazy to do anything..0 events 0 support they dont even know this game thats why so many bugs in apexko cant get fixed because they dont know how it should work

Most of the bugs were fixed thanks to the staff and also users. Red pot was removed in Apex v1 because it is too overpowered imo. And yeah I agree regarding the events.

1 hour ago, NakedRussian said:

they will never give kc for free :)

they should make red pot available in PUS but the admins and gms are too lazy to do anything..0 events 0 support they dont even know this game thats why so many bugs in apexko cant get fixed because they dont know how it should work

Yes, apexko need red pot and duration pot on sundries!. Thank you!  if there is no duration pot then we don't need red pot...

Edited by poly

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chayni said:

i suggest that they add a random price pool for pking in bowl

not kc, but maybe rice cakes, frags, gems, maybe even stuff like auto loot..

i think rice cakes for pking in bowl would be a good plan

Pretty good idea tbh

1 hour ago, Sirbangalot said:

Have an exchange system. Kills give you 1 ticket, that 1 ticket can be redeemed for uniques stronger than roc3s and etc. Those uniques could be redeemed with 5k points

It would be too overpowered for the beginners tho. 

I believe it would alot better if the server would actually lure clans

If there was 8 vs 8 Party Tournaments, with Kc prize pools depending on how many clans were enrolled would make this server a valuable place to measure Clans Skill, not only make the server more active but also more competitive and above others servers, also if not willing to give Kc for free, make a entering fee for every 8 man party,  and of course it would have to be monotorized by Gm's

The number of times for such an event should be really low, and should in my opinion happen once a month

I'm also aware that players can gather and make such events but an officialization of such an event would be alot more effective to atract other Ko players, Its just a suggestion.

also adding a few diferent quests at Cz should make the number of players rise ( Killing Atrosses , Taking out Bifrost monument, a monthly Felenkor , Isilon and Ultima Reward

and much probably some month events where those quests would give doble reward (2 chests instead of one, 6 instead of 3)

Edited by GATE

There are much differences between starter gear and old players.There're too many 11 kro weapons and armors.It makes pk harder for newbies and low geared ppl. Add something to make newbies brave to join hot pk! Otherwise, this like events force them all to make an assassin and run around by stealth. 

1 hour ago, poly said:

There are much differences between starter gear and old players.There're too many 11 kro weapons and armors.It makes pk harder for newbies and low geared ppl. Add something to make newbies brave to join hot pk! Otherwise, this like events force them all to make an assassin and run around by stealth. 

What newbies? There are none and with the current state of server new players wont join anytime soon. (or ever)

Ko problem is never ending story. Why there is so many servers on usko? Bcs people want to start over and have early advantage. No advantage no fun. Once they stop having advantage over people they go to the new server and so on and on. Simple as that. KO is just a a slavery game. You are all slaves of it.

27 minutes ago, muffzord said:

What newbies? There are none and with the current state of server new players wont join anytime soon. (or ever)

There are a few newbies around. But yeah, you may be right.They won't join pk ever.Time to change? np