Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

+9 KRO SET FREEE NPS

Whistle

I can't see either a krowaz piece or +9 set lol. Get your facts straight first. Then you can post it on forums maybe :) And maybe when you stop killing solo people with full db + divide :D:D:D Haven't seen so pathetic guys like you are. Just a shame, nothing more. And last but not least, stop using google translate to make drama, my eyes are bleeding anytime I see your shitty posts :D

2 minutes ago, Xiao said:

I can't see either a krowaz piece or +9 set lol. Get your facts straight first. Then you can post it on forums maybe :) And maybe when you stop killing solo people with full db + divide :D:D:D Haven't seen so pathetic guys like you are. Just a shame, nothing more. And last but not least, stop using google translate to make drama, my eyes are bleeding anytime I see your shitty posts :D

KARDEŞ COK ZIRLIYON SENDE SEN KİMDİN TAM HATIRLAMIYOM SENİNDE IRZINI SİKERİM AKILL OL SANADA TOKAT MOVİE YAKINDIR ONCE +9 GABS LA NASIL TEK YENİR ONU YAPALIM

Just now, Whistle said:

KARDEŞ COK ZIRLIYON SENDE SEN KİMDİN TAM HATIRLAMIYOM SENİNDE IRZINI SİKERİM AKILL OL SANADA TOKAT MOVİE YAKINDIR ONCE +9 GABS LA NASIL TEK YENİR ONU YAPALIM

Calm down you white nigga. First, click Caps Lock once. :D Insulting other guys for nothing is the best thing you and your brainless friends do. I guess that's how your brain works. Get wrecked and be left with no words -> insult including one's relatives. I am waiting for "TOKAT" movie, but first you have to find out who am I :D Good luck with that. And also to see how to translate this, follow my pretty easy steps.

On 22.06.2017 at 11:10 AM, Xiao said:

Translation: 1. Go to https://translate.google.com 2. Copy paste the quote you want to translate 3. Choose English to Turkish 4. Click Translate or "Tercüme et (in case it directs you to the turkish version of the website). Aaand here you go, you can finally know what I have written. Congratz!

23 minutes ago, vanquuu said:

bildiğin ve havasını attığın dili milyonlarca kişi daha konuşuyor ama ben  sende ki bu extra egoyu anlayamadım ko oynayan herkes ingilizce konuşmak zorunda değil ki sen ne için çabalıyorsun anlamadım ben birileri gelip plaket falan mı versin sana ingilizce bildiğin için

aynen ibocum egolu yatalak o.ç ları bunlar boş ver her movie yapdıgımızda forumda biz ing biliyoz ama diyorlar ulan o.ç 3 pri adam nasıl tekletirsin adam ted oluyor cc sini alsanıza gelip burda zırlamayın artık siktir olup gidin bize video la gelinnnnnnnn