Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Class change

I see more and more people asking for this. Is it feasible to add it? I suppose it wouldn't be something exactly cheap to buy.

All the classes pretty much need the same items to master and to unlock the high level skill quests, so there wouldn't be any abuse coming from that side at least.

I think this is a dumb idea, people already switching back and forth between nations in beta as is, wont b as much of an issue in official, but if someone wants to level 4 classes make them level 4 classes. All this shit to make the game easier for babas is garbage.

• Administrators

Class Transfers will be available in 2.046.

No real guarantee for their existence in official, but the functionality is there at least and works quite well. It's entirely possible it may exist in some extremely limited form, but we'll think over that properly. For beta, at least, it should make peoples' lives easier.

I think this is a dumb idea, people already switching back and forth between nations in beta as is, wont b as much of an issue in official, but if someone wants to level 4 classes make them level 4 classes. All this shit to make the game easier for babas is garbage.

hmmm changing class might  be easy now, cause you have like well +9's in half an hour....

and changing class on lower lvls might be easier aswell, but once you get higher lvl and you are gearing up yourself, you'll be thinking twice to change, takes alot of time to sell and buy and regear yourselff all the way back

also this shouldn't be cheap on KC imo either, else ppl will indeed change classes constantly, make it pricy so ppl will think twice about it and just don't go change every second

How is it making the game easier? Not many people class change normally and you're certainly not simplifying any game content nor gaining an unfair advantage by class changing. It's just a quality of life improvement.

No, if you want to change classes, spend the time to do everything over. Too easy to just class change..I think there would be less xp parties also, you just need one character to 83 then never xp again haha.

Personally, I wouldn't even think of leveling multiple characters to 83. Most just settle with one char for every pk zone. Also, if an ALT is what you want, using class change wouldn't exactly be a smart procedure unless you plan on using one class change scroll every time you feel like switching between your 83 rogue or mage.