Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

CSW trading Crystal with alliance

why is this allowed? take crystal last 4 mins. ~ then use ur mage to tp allie team to crystal to take it last 2 mins then take it again last min.

kind of defeats the whole purpose of csw don't you think? each time you trade crystal with allie all get tp to town with 0 chance to take it again.

so why bother attend csw at all really ? kinda silly that you can do this defeats whole reason to try to win csw

3 minutes ago, yokbrainkanka said:

1ce proves nothing nd u need to read chat, illegal software, have you ever even played a usko server in your life? its fine if not, go make cartelko if you want everything your way :-/

holy shit you are retarded

they got banned for taking the crystal from their ally clan, you brain death monkey

Just now, yokbrainkanka said:

cmon dylan, "brain death monkey"

for a start it's brain dead monkey, you illitirate fuck, it clearly says illegal software.

they ban 99.9% ppl on usko with that notice

please go pm degano and ask him yourself :)

1 minute ago, Chayni said:

they ban 99.9% ppl on usko with that notice

please go pm degano and ask him yourself :)

Degano doesn't work as a GM anymore, that's last I heard from him when I spoke to him 2 months ago. If they banned them for illegal software they'd have to unban them for false ban, simple.

Degano doesn't work as a GM anymore, that's last I heard from him when I spoke to him 2 months ago. If they banned them for illegal software they'd have to unban them for false ban, simple.

the ban didn't count since they didn't notice it wasn't legal to not take the crystal from your ally clan (video is also older then 2month's)

thats why they got unbanned :)

Just now, Chayni said:

the ban didn't count since they didn't notice it wasn't legal to not take the crystal from your ally clan (video is also older then 2month's)

thats why they got unbanned :)

Why are you going back on yourself? Stop, leave the house you cringey fuck. Going out now, stop going back on yourself, get English lessons, and then we'll talk.

Why are you going back on yourself? Stop, leave the house you cringey fuck. Going out now, stop going back on yourself, get English lessons, and then we'll talk.

i do have to say the longer i talk to you the worse it gets

shut the fuck up, watch the video until you know why they got banned in this video

oh and get back under the bridge you came out from, retard

3 minutes ago, Chayni said:

i do have to say the longer i talk to you the worse it gets

shut the fuck up, watch the video until you know why they got banned in this video

oh and get back under the bridge you came out from, retard

You need talk with chris

He will explain to you there is no point answer/fight with those retards :D