Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Few question regarding this version.

david4244

(Not just Apex, but current USKO too, means things that might won't be here, UTC, etc are included in my questions aswell)

-To make your life abit easier: I know every single thing about the game until chaos expansion. (before the chaos expansion 100% surely, but guess most of the things are known by me within the chaos expansion too) So you can skip anything before those.

So if you mention any relatively important change that is worth to know would be appreciated, ty.

Gonna list quite a few question now, but feel free to add more if i missed something.

1.: This lvl 83/3-2-1 thingy. Read it somewhere that it takes some items (like 100m + 10k np or smth like that) and lvl 83+100% to go, so don't mind it, what i'm not sure about this1 is:   What do you gain from it? Stats i assume, if so how much 2-3 or 5 at each upgrade?  And how many times you can do it , 3x?

2.: Jamadar.     Saw some at the weapon npc, but guess they are the basic ones. Are there better ones? if so do people mostly use them at off hand only, or for both?   (E.g while creating a rogue char at this version, the dagger at it's left hand seems similar to the ingame basic jamadar icon so i guess it's a jamadar, but no idea about that right hand one, is that a jamadar aswell / where to get it / how strong is it?)

3.: UTC event?  I know the map itself, plenty of private server adopted it however highly doubt any of the ones i played had the same utc event as USKO. So the question regarding it, is how does the official event looks like, what do u have to do?   ///// Also what weapons / other features came alongside with the patch / expansion that brought UTC event / map to the game.    [saw priests in videos with weapons i've never seen before, or e.g warrior's weapon at character creation here, never seen that either, did they come with that patch? Are they any good? Are they in the regular categories (club, spear, axe, etc) or they are different just like jamadar?  Heard there are specific neck and belt against jamadar too as well as shields]

4.: BPs.  When did usko modified them and made their STR stats worthless?   Also if any1 happens to know a good build that works now feels free to go for it however highly doubt there is any, tested it at a private server of this version recently, as well as here (tho here only at ~lvl 62, until then menaged to confirm that the result is kinda the same as it was in that pvp server) no matter what you do, BP seems to be quite messed up and that's what i mostly read in topics about this case too.

5. Wings. I'm familiar with the basic few that were obtainable via chaos event at the beginning of the chaos expansion. Also got to know this dragon wing, tho about this, is it available anywhere beside buying it for KC?   /// How much other type of wings exist yet , which1 is the best?   E.g that hella big blue one used by plenty of ppl, is that the best or wut?

6. Events. Any of the old events were changed in any way?  Just went to chaos today, it seems to be the same. What about FT, same reward (blue chest) & same system, nothing change about that?   BDW / Juraid (tho guess gonna try most of them in few days max so it isn't the most important part but if there was a change worth to know about them, feel free to mention).

7. Genie. Well pretty much already discovered everything about it in few mins, but who knows u can maybe surprise me with smth i didn't notice.

8.  Premiums. Due to my lil time at EUKO i'm somewhat familiar with these new ones, tho kinda forgot about the Flashes (Exp and for war), seems like u can use 4 of them at once max [guess also read that it aint working here yet], but how much bonus does 1 give /// the increase is linear ? e.g 1x flash =20% bonus, 2x = 40%, 3x = 60%, etc //// is it only obtainable from fishing? /// both war and exp flashes come from fishing? 

9. What are the best weapons currently at USKO? Still the krowaz ones? Raums, etc? If so their curses are the same? (Sweet kiss, chaos, restricted diet, fire rain, etc) [these weapons and their curses are the worst shit ever to be created... -.- luck based game at it's best pvp wise] or they were changed / maybe news were added?

10. Current USKO armor rank for, idk let's say rogue, and above shells?   Heard there is smth called Secret armor too, so wonders how are they in order nowadays from best to worst for ex.

Approx that's it for now, if i forgot smth and there was some major change that is worth to know, i'm listening.  Thx for reading / answering in advance, cya.

• Administrators

Hi there,

1. The stats gained are 2 per rebirth level, there's upto 5 rebirth levels (10 stat points total, non redistributeable)

2. As far as my understanding goes the strongest ones are UTC weapons, which we won't see for quite some time during official - the weapon breaker is often upgraded to +8 and can be used double wielding quite effectively

3. We haven't completely implemented the UTC event yet, but it's basically a massive fight against several bosses whom goes through several phases. The UTC weapons that drop from it can be of any type, including Jamadar, and yes they're the weapons displayed at character creation. The other thing that came with the patch is the new class, Kurian / Porutu. I personally know very little about them but they're supposedly quite strong if used correctly.

4. Depending on which type of weapon you use, the INT or STR stat is used for the calculation; if the weapon explicitly says "Priest Weapon" it'll use the INT stat, otherwise it'll use the STR stat.

5. There's a few different kind; The blue one you're talking about is available from achievements (7 days) and from WAR premium, the Dragon Wing is only available through the PUS. We'll probably add a few more with similar stats to the Dragon Wing (but better looking, because it's horrible) to the PUS. The only other way of obtaining wings is through winning the Chaos event.

6. They haven't changed, though there has been a change to FT on KRKO which we'll eventually implement as well.

7. Nope, doubt we can surprise you, atleast I can't.

8. The EXP flash can be used once for a 10% bonus for non-premium users, EXP premium users can use it upto 4 times, it starts off at 50% for premium users and adds 10% per subsequent flash. WAR flashes are only usable by WAR premium and reward 1 bonus NP per flash used, DC flashes are only usable by DC premium and add 20% coin drop increase per flash used.

Hope that answers some, if anyone wants to elaborate on this; please do! :)

9. UTC > Krowaz > Gem & Fragment & Chest > Exceptional High Class > High Class.

10. Krowaz > Rosetta > Secret = Exceptional Mythril > Mythril > Shells > Chitins

There are more weapon possibilities like heppa's weapons and krowaz weapons without the curse but I doutbt they'll be added to Apex.

Thx for the answers above, few further question i'd like to know abit more yet:

-UTC weapons got any special curse like the krowaz ones? // what are the stats of the UTC daggers for ex at +7 / +8 or +9? So i can get a hang of them. [Just saw a video of upgrading a moonlight, it seems to have the same AP of the Raum, but being a jamadar / having slightly higher elemental dmg.  Is there other type of UTC dagger for ex too, or only that moonlight?]   What does weapon breaker do that make it useful?  / where to get it? Is it UTC too?

-The blue wing (from war prems and achivements) is better than the dragon wing?   /// which wing is the best?

-What exactly does the DC store (DC prem's feature) grants, simply things like buying pots ingame for less coin, etc?

-Heard there are anti defs for jamadar too. E.g belts or necks or even shields. How does that look like?  E.g similar to Iron necklace but instead of giving 10 DD, it gives 10 jamadar def?

-Instances at moradon / emc / eslant, etc. Bosses, mainly wonders about the eslant ones, spawns at all the 3 instances?  Are the bosses even being the same as they used to be?

-Monsters like Booroo, TC, etc gonna be as strong as now at the official too, or they ll be harder ?

(-Idk about BPs, tested them for quite a while, the rumors about them being fucked up seems to be true, e.g with Iron impact which is supposed to be str based according to what u said was hitting pretty much the same with or w/o armors (+100 str), the ap increased, the dmg didn't [did it on monsters with relatively low def so there should've been a diff, there was a tiny bit, but it should've been way more than that to make it reasonable]. Same for INT, tested maces, etc which is supposed to be int based, was hitting pretty much the same, around 500-550 on ppl regardless of having full int armors + 255 int stat or just barely enough INT to equip the weapon.)

• Administrators

-Instances at moradon / emc / eslant, etc. Bosses, mainly wonders about the eslant ones, spawns at all the 3 instances?  Are the bosses even being the same as they used to be?

In USKO, no idea. Here we only spawn bosses in #1.

-No curse just much more ap. There is an UTC dagger called Khanjar. Jamadar is a must for sin well cos there is no jamadar def on iron sets and gabs' thus you can deal insane damages to priests. You can get wb from npc's in moradon for moonlight you have to kill specific mobs in UTC also it should be craftable but idk it was bugged when I left USKO.

-Wing of Hero gives 50 def, %3 ap and 500 weight.

-Idk never used DC premium.

-There are but they're like string of skulls only giving anti def. for 3-4 types of weapons so at least in old servers where everyone had +10/+3 they were useless.

Secret armor better than Mythril? :o

Same ac but secret gives more res & mana & 3 more dex as bonus.

In USKO, no idea. Here we only spawn bosses in #1.

There are boss spawns at both instances in USKO.

9. UTC > Krowaz > Gem & Fragment & Chest > Exceptional High Class > High Class.

10. Krowaz > Rosetta > Secret = Exceptional Mythril > Mythril > Shells > Chitins

There are more weapon possibilities like heppa's weapons and krowaz weapons without the curse but I doutbt they'll be added to Apex.

Krowaz > UTC in pk. Curse 2 gud

There aren't the restricted diet cure anymore?  So far i remember raum used to have it, was disabling potting.   //// Chaos curse still exist on baal , etc?  That shit is beyond op.

they still exist yeah, but won't be on ApexKO at the start... maybe they'll add it later on

CZ doesn't give 20% bonus exp right?

Not when I was there and solo'd. I solo'd ardream, cz and kullanga ancient.

some monsters do give more in CZ then in other zones, like titans and booro's etc should give more, all the hardcore grind exp should give more in CZ

CZ doesn't give 20% bonus exp right?

Not when I was there and solo'd. I solo'd ardream, cz and kullanga ancient.

nah there was exp difference which i noticed, it wasn't 20% but it was roughly 5-10%

I might be mistaken but it seemd that way :)