Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

CZ pk idea.

maybe make CZ into a free for all zone like CSW. would solve the one sidedness people encounter often. cz would never be one sided, I think it would bring a lot of action to CZ knowing that there will be tons of pk regardless of time zone. just a idea. how do you all feel about this idea?

Retarded suggestion. How would you handle spawns? Safe zones? Unsurprisingly, this is another one of those 'suggestions' that would benefit those warrior stack parties, aka you. Might as well create a different zone or event for it.

Is there any time where apex players have brilliant ideas (I use 'brilliant' very loosely) that don't happen to massively benefit them?

Wouldn't it be complicated? csw is about clan. what the clanless guys would do in cz? how would the party creating would be made ? maybe if party made in moradon would be transported into cz, so the CZ party creation would be kind of fixed in some way.

I like the idea overall, however deeper explaination would need to be made to make that work in any ways.

My suggestion would be, make several safe zone in cz, and allow anyone to party with anyone. then just go out of the safe zone to pk. However, pretty sure the ammount of coding needed there would be a lot.

3 hours ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

Retarded suggestion. How would you handle spawns? Safe zones? Unsurprisingly, this is another one of those 'suggestions' that would benefit those warrior stack parties, aka you. Might as well create a different zone or event for it.

Is there any time where apex players don't have brilliant ideas (I use 'brilliant' very loosely) that don't happen to massively benefit them?

This dude is always so cunty it makes me cringe. Anyway by free for fall do you mean everyone goes solo? If so there was a event in FlameKo called deathmatch where there were no parties, nation didnt matter and the most kills won (same idea as chaos event without the cheesy map and uniform characters) and it was a very popular event but to change the cz like that might be a little too ambitious, plus that might be a little too much in that "creative realm" for apex.

33 minutes ago, MON5TER said:

This dude is always so cunty it makes me cringe. Anyway by free for fall do you mean everyone goes solo? If so there was a event in FlameKo called deathmatch where there were no parties, nation didnt matter and the most kills won (same idea as chaos event without the cheesy map and uniform characters) and it was a very popular event but to change the cz like that might be a little too ambitious, plus that might be a little too much in that "creative realm" for apex.

He means like CSW. Meaning people can party up and perform as usual while attacking even those of your same nation (except those in your clan, or maybe even party). Deathmatch event is fun, but this is something completely different that would benefit 5warr 3priest parties over any other composition, why? because that's the deadliest stack and the tankiest as well. Does exceptionally well against uncoordinated opponents and well, it's really hard to die lol.

Most suggestions you see in feedback will benefit the own people bringing them up. I'm kinda tired of it tbh.