Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Looking for a clan

Tyranaei

Topic cleaned.

About the guides, unfortunately, that's something that we indeed lack right now due the amount of changes that the server went - and still go - through as time passes. 

Our community is very helpfull though, so they always help newcommers to get along and give some basic knowledge about the server's features on how to get started. But it's all extremely simple if you're familiar with the game already. Basically, all you have to do is to attend as much events as you can, complete as much quests as you can (the Colony Zone's daily and weekly quests, talk the your NPCs in cz's town and you learn more about it.) and, most of all, lots of PK :) which is our main goal here.

Welcome, so far I've been looking for a clan as well but played with some people that are fun. Server overall is good, liking it so far going into my 2nd week.

Anyways, enjoy your stay and just stay away from the trolls... A lot of them in the server.

37 minutes ago, Corrupt said:

Welcome, so far I've been looking for a clan as well but played with some people that are fun. Server overall is good, liking it so far going into my 2nd week.

Anyways, enjoy your stay and just stay away from the trolls... A lot of them in the server.

aren't u in my clan? :(

7 hours ago, Tyranaei said:

Going to be starting today, Hoping to find a clan Karus side, I speak english and some french, Going to be playing a priest!, or I can play another class if the clan specifically needs one. 

Hi, my in game name is CFoR and we are orc and we are just a clan filled with new players tin apexko and I would be glad to add you to clan if you are still looking for one :) ! just send me a message anytime .

1 minute ago, Sirbangalot said:

I wonder why this topic is so much more responsive than the other ones? Anywhom Welcome to Apex. 

cause everyone saw shes a girl and jumped on it lol don't u see the other topics xd but anyone is welcome in loyalty clan lol