Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

CryMoreHarshGOD&HANGOVER SOLD TY

ItzMad

i opened this topic about scam. because i really sold too many account&kc&items.
i dont need explain for kid brains. i dont wanna more retards in my topic. i just open this topic about&scam.
I dont use ItzMad&CryMoreHANGOVER&CryMoreHarshGOD in game. I just use this forum account.

ty

i will not leave i just sold my account so i should open topic about this. if u guys dont know me, this is not my problem

also yes niconiconii minimum 3-4k $

when i open topic u guys will always find to say.. but u guys always take my reply but still cry i cant understand what kind of brainless can do this...

4 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

If every clan rape you all day you would quit also

Dude, I don't know your ingame nick, but next time keep your dumb opinion for yourself, please. The topic is marketplace, not making shitty non-sense drama. You're always welcome to be against us in CZ and just watchin gettin your ass raped :) 

Just now, Xiao said:

Dude, I don't know your ingame nick, but next time keep your dumb opinion for yourself, please. The topic is marketplace, not making shitty non-sense drama. You're always welcome to be against us in CZ and just watchin gettin your ass raped :) 

Actually i am against you and it was funny to watch last night how you npt to party mages when you were running with 3 priest xd

2 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

Actually i am against you and it was funny to watch last night how you npt to party mages when you were running with 3 priest xd

I wonder if you have ever killed some of us :) You just boasted about us being killed + it wasn't you lol. Anyone can be killed against 2 pts or w/e, maybe it's not our day etc. But being proud of other's failure shows that you are pure retard and braindead :) 

5 hours ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

Whoever paid 3-4k usd for 1 account and its items deserves to get shot lol.

Hey, think you can find me someone willing to pay 2k for my items? I'd sell them in a heartbeat.

@HenkaN
Why you guys looking really interesting about 3.000-4.000 usd? Is it much for u guys? I playing in this server like 1 years. I made like 20 times account and i sold. ofc one account cant be like 1-2k. if u wouldn't be CryMoreForHonor or ooooAKoooo & nigga ...

10 minutes ago, XxxKingRazoRxxX said:

For a private server, it is a lot. Next time say you made 3-4k total from many accounts lol. Everyone understood that it was just from these 2.

everyone should be use brain. if i sell 1 account i dont say like 3-4k. i give just 1 price. also 1 account cant be like 3-4k usd.