Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Beta Gear

lilorc6

It's been a few days now, I think it's time to change the gear dispenser to give +9s and better uniques. There is much more testing that needs done in regards to class balancing and stuff. I'm fairly positive people don't want to sit and upgrade on the anvil all day on beta just to get stuff to go and test things properly. There is class balancing that will obviously need done, and more.

All classes should have max gear that you plan on having on official. +9 and iron set etc. 

Should also give people more coins as well, or make the gear dispenser give gold bars.

maybe make them +8 already, no possibility to upgrade them, so having shells+9 or krowaz +8 would make some good competition in cz.

i would really enjoy how all the undef weps work, im pretty sure some will get bugged since no private server has been able to put the effect or anything in their files

It's been a few days now, I think it's time to change the gear dispenser to give +9s and better uniques. There is much more testing that needs done in regards to class balancing and stuff. I'm fairly positive people don't want to sit and upgrade on the anvil all day on beta just to get stuff to go and test things properly. There is class balancing that will obviously need done, and more.

All classes should have max gear that you plan on having on official. +9 and iron set etc. 

Should also give people more coins as well, or make the gear dispenser give gold bars.

Hello beautiful, please wait for the pk beta we might release. Grr..